Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Did you think it was clear cut the first time you seen it?

I think referees up in Scotland are woeful but I really don't think this was such an bad decision. Or a least, it could've gone either way and if Gerrard didn't mention it, nobody would have noticed. 

To be fair I thought it was a foul when it happened 

Usually I don't see them as fouls but he had been giving similar as fouls all afternoon

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I'm not. 

If that was Brown looking for a referee to be demoted because they conceded 70 yards down the pitch after an innocuous foul, we'd be ridiculing him.

Your wasting your time, these fannies still cant grasp the fact we got beat because we are shite and are looking for any excuse to back up their denial.

Nothing to do with referees, they just waltzed down the park and side footed the ball home like a training session while I don't recall any shots on target from us.

Sadly we have become like Taigs, obsessed with issues of our own making while ignoring the reality, that we are no where near them when it comes to winning crunch games.

Not an obvious decision ffs ?? the apologists on here would make you weep

Clear as fuckin day..soon as it happened I knew it would cost us..virtually the first time we had the whole team up the park pressing for a goal 

Rogic is a sleekit cunt btw..deserves a leg breaker..at least broons blatant about it?

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Your wasting your time, these fannies still cant grasp the fact we got beat because we are shite and are looking for any excuse to back up their denial.

Nothing to do with referees, they just waltzed down the park and side footed the ball home like a training session while I don't recall any shots on target from us.

Sadly we have become like Taigs, obsessed with issues of our own making while ignoring the reality, that we are no where near them when it comes to winning crunch games.

It doesn't fucking matter if it was 70 yards from goal or not, if the referee makes the correct decision we don't concede that goal. No one is saying we weren't shite, but we lost by one goal and if the rules of football were fucking applied that one goal wouldn't have stood. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair I thought it was a foul when it happened 

Usually I don't see them as fouls but he had been giving similar as fouls all afternoon

Fair enough. I just don't think it was the worst, most obvious decision I've ever seen. And for me, it's mega taig like behaviour to blame the loss on that. 

Shouldnt we all be more bothered about how abject our performance was?

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Did you think it was clear cut the first time you seen it?

I think referees up in Scotland are woeful but I really don't think this was such an bad decision. Or a least, it could've gone either way and if Gerrard didn't mention it, nobody would have noticed. 

It honestly looked like a clear foul to me as it happened in real time. The more I've then seen of it on the replay, the more I'm convinced it was a foul.

I do however think that too much is being made of it in that we were clearly second best all match, and like you're saying we still shouldn't have conceded from losing the ball there.

I can't see how anyone can look at that and not see a foul though.

It's also not as if Collum allowed a free flowing game with so-called dubious challenges being played on - the cunt blew his whistle at every opportunity. 

McGregor kicked a celtic player and could easily have been sent off after 10mins and I think the manager has already admitted that.  Asked if he would have had any complaints had he been sent off, Gerrard said:

“No. I wouldn’t.

“He’s lashed out. Of course I will speak to him about it.

“Look, I’m honest, I’ll tell you what I see. I’m not going to sit here and do otherwise.

Imagine how that match would've turned out if we lost McGregor early on and had to play 80mins with 10 men on the pitch.  There's a time to blame the Referees but Sunday isn't it.  

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Yeah fair enough, looks a more obvious foul from that angle than I previously thought. 

We didn't lose because of that though. We goy what we deserved from the game, fuck all.

That is the thing, no one is saying we weren't shite, we were absolutely dire. But despite that we conceded one goal and that one goal should never have happened, so we did lose as a result of a bad decision. I'm glad our team has a bit of baws and calls them out, couldn't give a fuck if its seen as sour grapes or what because we have been complaining about the referees for years now and if no-one does anything about it they'll just make another bad decision in the next game.

13 minutes ago, TMB said:

McGregor kicked a celtic player and could easily have been sent off after 10mins and I think the manager has already admitted that.  Asked if he would have had any complaints had he been sent off, Gerrard said:

“No. I wouldn’t.

“He’s lashed out. Of course I will speak to him about it.

“Look, I’m honest, I’ll tell you what I see. I’m not going to sit here and do otherwise.

Imagine how that match would've turned out if we lost McGregor early on and had to play 80mins with 10 men on the pitch.  There's a time to blame the Referees but Sunday isn't it.  

So we can’t criticise referees for incompetence because he missed a kick out? 

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

That is the thing, no one is saying we weren't shite, we were absolutely dire. But despite that we conceded one goal and that one goal should never have happened, so we did lose as a result of a bad decision. I'm glad our team has a bit of baws and calls them out, couldn't give a fuck if its seen as sour grapes or what because we have been complaining about the referees for years now and if no-one does anything about it they'll just make another bad decision in the next game.

If the rules of football were applied to the letter we would've lost our Keeper after 10mins, been down to 10 men, and probably been skelped quite badly.  The manager himself admitted he would've had no complaints if the Referee sent McGregor off.  Given we benefitted massively from that Refereeing decision I think it's unfair to say we lost only because of one other decision.  It probably evened itself out.  

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

So we can’t criticise referees for incompetence because he missed a kick out? 

The Referee missed some big decisions and Rangers benefitted from it.  By all means call out the Referee for a poor performance but let's not pretend it cost us the game.  We were luck to keep McGregor on the pitch or it would've been a pumping.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

The Referee missed some big decisions and Rangers benefitted from it.  By all means call out the Referee for a poor performance but let's not pretend it cost us the game.  We were luck to keep McGregor on the pitch or it would've been a pumping.

Behave ffs keepers and attacking players come together all the time..another one that would like to see our best keeper in 6year banned..want the compliance officers number ffs?

Just now, DC76 said:

Behave ffs keepers and attacking players come together all the time..another one that would like to see our best keeper in 6year banned..want the compliance officers number ffs?

It wasn't a coming together.  McGregor kicked out deliberately.  Steven Gerrard himself admitted as much maybe you should give him the compliance officers phone number.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

It wasn't a coming together.  McGregor kicked out deliberately.  Steven Gerrard himself admitted as much maybe you should give him the compliance officers phone number.  

You're the guy wanting players banned,you crack on?

Just now, DC76 said:

You're the guy wanting players banned,you crack on?

I never said I wanted him banned.  I said he deliberately kicked out, which he did, and the Rangers manager agrees with me.  I know that doesn't suit your blaming the Referee for the defeat pish so feel free to pretend it was just "coming together". 

6 hours ago, TMB said:

I never said I wanted him banned.  I said he deliberately kicked out, which he did, and the Rangers manager agrees with me.  I know that doesn't suit your blaming the Referee for the defeat pish so feel free to pretend it was just "coming together". 

The Rangers manager blamed the referee for their goal, he said that his decision cost us the goal and a point ?

249741B5-B1A6-4652-BEDC-92E07A231453.gif.f592b1ffe3057e924aa935dd16f561cf.gif

If the 4th official calls it w foul, he has  a case.

Clearly backed-up by his manager, who can see the shit clearly, and will stand for none of it.

Also remember that it was the Paedos' campaign against the refs that led to this.

For folk to say "Taig-like behaviour" I would say this... if that is how you effect change in your favour, in a rigged game: get the fuck on with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your all off your head. 

If, buts, maybes. Swore at the time, is was a free-kick, the the horror defending and all I could think about was that it was a freekick.

On the flip side, Jack leaves the ground puts his arse into his hip and that can so easily be deemed a foul too.

We're all aggrieved. Lad above defending McGregor because he got away with it, if he had been sent off, and they got a penalty, he would have been slated from pillar to post in here.

Instead of blaming the ref, we would have been blaming McGregor. 

We're all going to see things differently. The main thing to take from the game, some players didn't perform, we held our shape well (Kudos to SG) but we were clueless what to do with the ball when we got it, that rigidness needs to go and we need to find more flexibility going forward between Al & Laff and the midfield behind. 

That's what cost us the game.