Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted

Lloyd

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Taig like behaviour, moaning about a 50/50 decision 70 yards from where the goal was scored and wanting referees punished. Gimp of a boy. 

Fuck that, he has a complaint that needs to be looked at but won't be as it did not bring a card so he is highlighting it in another way. Why the fuck do we care what the refs think? They haven't given a shit about us for years and are not going to be now so what have the club to lose by highlighting shit decisions?

Oh sorry I forgot

Dignified silence!

Shut up Ryan!

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Also, weren't we all wanting action taken against officials who continually make a rip roaring cunt of themselves every week not that long ago? 

Now that we've started to highlight their moronic mistakes more and more it's getting ridiculous? 

Flipflop Media strikes again. 

This dignified silence shit against refs after we lose a game and we are "bad losers" is fucking getting right on my tits! We are not mad at the decision we will accept you will make a mistake but for fuck sake EVERY REF in the league fucking shafting us year o year, nah I am not standing for that!

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yip, no calls for demotion then.

Gonny be some buzz if a Tarrier comes out and questions why McGregor wasn't sent off and them given a penalty and see people complaining

Shagger obviously had cramp in his back leg and needed to stretch it out, I know I do when it happens it is a right fucker. How did he know a pape was behind him, he expected the fucker to be running away probably.

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

Your wasting your time, these fannies still cant grasp the fact we got beat because we are shite and are looking for any excuse to back up their denial.

Nothing to do with referees, they just waltzed down the park and side footed the ball home like a training session while I don't recall any shots on target from us.

Sadly we have become like Taigs, obsessed with issues of our own making while ignoring the reality, that we are no where near them when it comes to winning crunch games.

There is no place to start with you, you're just fucking weird, fuck off and follow some other club.

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

yet it appears it was obvious to the assistant who called it as a foul, but heyho guess we should ignore that?

The fourth officials don’t make decisions mate...

Spoiler

Unless it involves sending a Rangers player off...

Anyone who says that it isn’t a foul, away fuck off back to KDS.

I won’t blame it on the ref for losing the game, as Ejaria should’ve took one for the team and clattered on of them at the half way line, then Tav and Kent doing the fake jogging back is what cost the fucking goal. 

Tav, Ejaria and Kent should be dropped as their attitude in the lead up to that goal was shocking.

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

I see the bbc have done an oh so lovely full spread on mcgregor...... can’t wait to see the same spread done on Brown when he goes over the top.....

There was an incident with Lustig kicking out at Lafferty early on in the first half than almost everyone forgot about as Andy Walker insisted there was nothing in it. Wasn't even something that could be accepted as accidental either. 

Whether we played well or played shite it was another piece of poor refereeing which allowed the taigs to start the counter attack which ended in a goal. That gifted them the points as much as our lads playing like a team of scared wee boys.

We need to play better football than that because we don't just have to beat the team, we have to beat the corrupt and incompetent match officials too. It's costing us points in big games.

This is pathetic. 

Its a foul.

But fuck sake it’s a foul in an attacking position. We should not be conceding from there. There are several things that have gone wrong after the foul. Ejaria not taking the boy out. Tav being out of position again. Ejaria just stopping in his tracks and not tracking the runner. 

I am all for going after these awful decisions. I am even supportive of referees getting punished for bad decisions and bad games. But that decision was the least bad decision we have had against us this season. We have had decisions that have went against us that were fucking criminal. 

Had Ejaria taken the boy out or tracked his runner we would not even be talking about this nothing foul on the edge of their box. 

The standard of refereeing is fucking abysmal and that is the real tragedy here. Aberdeen if a man sent off over the weekend that was never a sending off. Partick Thistle has a goal disallowed which should have stood.

there needs to be a real spotlight shone on the incompetence of referees but this is not really the incident to make a big show about. It diminishes our case

7 hours ago, Siwel said:

Rangers star Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted by SFA

The incident which has incensed Jack

Ryan Jack has called for Old Firm referee Willie Collum to be demoted by his SFA bosses.

The Rangers midfielder slammed the official for failing to spot that he’d been fouled by celtic’s Tom Rogic at the start of a counter attack which led to Olivier Ntcham's derby day winner.

Ibrox boss Steven Gerrard hit out at the whistler when he insisted Collum cost his side a draw.

But Jack, drafted into the Scotland squad on Sunday, called for Collum to be dropped to the lower leagues as punishment.

(Image: PA)

The 26-year-old said: “I think that’s what should happen. If you’re making mistakes time and time again why should you be refereeing top games?

“I felt Rogic took my leg away when I was in the air and when I came down I went over on my ankle. That one was costly for us.

“We’re the ones that lose three points, we have to live with that. I don’t know if anything gets done if a ref gets things wrong.”

Makes us sound more taig like every day - it’s not the route our club should be going down. As Walter said you’ve got to be good enough to win despite poor referees and we were not good enough on the day. 

Listen, that was a celtic side going full pelt against us on Sunday. They have also been together for over 150 games. We have played less than 15 times together. We will get better, they won't.

Their lap of honour was absolutely cringe worthy especially against a club who are meant to be dead. The level of hypocrisy and contradiction that come from that mob is incredible. Do they ever stop and look in the mirror???

I honestly don’t even see the argument that it isn’t a foul. I don’t understand it at all.

When Jack is in the air, Rogic (who is on the ground) pushes into him. That will always knock over the person in the air, and was obviously not an attempt to play the ball. Foul. 

Interestingly, it’s also a foul that the ref against Morelos a few times during the game.

7 hours ago, Bydo said:

Wasn’t a foul and it didn’t cost a goal.

Him rolling about like a wee lassie and then our inability to deal with a counter attack cost us that goal.

How did Jack’s rolling around cost us a goal? By the time he would have gotten back to his feet he would already have been 40 yards behind the play.

7 hours ago, gsa said:

Because he's the ref. It's his decision. 

In practice, the fourth official becomes a key member of the officiating team, who can watch the field and players and advise the referee on situations that are going on out of his sight.