Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted

Lloyd

46 minutes ago, gsa said:

Taig like behaviour, moaning about a 50/50 decision 70 yards from where the goal was scored and wanting referees punished. Gimp of a boy. 

Worse, a useless gimp, he should have fouled Rogic instead of the fanny tackle he put on him.

Edit,  and Gerrard should shut up as well.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It seems that we have gone from outrage at the Morelos sending off at the :aberdeen: to trying to justify that a clear foul and free kick which should have been given to us near their 18 box as the correct decision because we played poor.

Two different things IMO, and whether we would have deserved a draw does not matter, up to that point they had not managed to score. 

Imo, they had their best 11 out against a fatigued Rangers team and could not score. so the ref gifted them one

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Yous fucking whine non stop season after season that we never stand up to refs, we have endured countless bad decisions over and over. Now, when a bad decision leads to a goal in an OF which we lost by one goal incidently, our players call the ref out for the bad decision and all of a sudden he is a 'gimp of a boy' and yees don't want him to? What a bunch of fucking roasters 

Call them out on something that deserves to be called out. Morelos red card but nothing for McKenna for example. 

In my opinion jack being fouled wasn't clear cut, you can't really "call a referee out" for that. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I'm not. 

If that was Brown looking for a referee to be demoted because they conceded 70 yards down the pitch after an innocuous foul, we'd be ridiculing him.

It could be 1 yard it could be 100 yards, it is still a majorly wrong decision that resulted in us conceding, on top of the numerous other bad calls he makes every season. 

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Your having laugh, Jack like you is as hard as my first shit.

Aw sorry big man. So what, after Jack gets booted in the back of the legs he is to do what? Let Rogic go after the ball and then foul him back? Mongo

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

How is it not clear cut, his leg batters into the back of Jacks while the ball is a meter away from him. There was no attempt to play the ball, its fucking blatant.

"Batters"?? Fucking hell. You're dreaming if you think jack was battered. It was an innocuous challenge. He may have been slightly impeded, at worst.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

And that led directly to McKay turning brown and smashing it in the top corner. 

We had 70 yards to snuff out any danger.

Yip, no calls for demotion then.

Gonny be some buzz if a Tarrier comes out and questions why McGregor wasn't sent off and them given a penalty and see people complaining

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Genuinely surprised this post got as many likes as it did.

Did you think it was clear cut the first time you seen it?

I think referees up in Scotland are woeful but I really don't think this was such an bad decision. Or a least, it could've gone either way and if Gerrard didn't mention it, nobody would have noticed. 

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you honestly trying to say he wasn't fouled? You might have an uber staunch strength threshold that suggests it wasn't a batter, but contact was made that affected him controlling the ball and Rogic didn't try and play the ball at all. In the rules of football, that is a foul. You can tell yourself it as many times as you want so it gives you more reason to put the boot into your own team, but the only cunts agreeing with you are your enemies.

Fair enough mate. I saw it as a bit of a coming together, yes he may have been impeded but they were both clumsy as much as anything, really didn't see it as an awful foul so we'll agree to disagree.

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

SG also heard Beaton shout Foul, so why did Collum blatantly ignore it?

This is the one thing I do disagree with Gerrard on.

If Collum thinks he has seen the incident clearly and believes it wasn't a foul, as wrong as his belief might be, I think he should make the decision himself rather than have someone 4 or 5 times the distance away call it.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This is the one thing I do disagree with Gerrard on.

If Collum thinks he has seen the incident clearly and believes it wasn't a foul, as wrong as his belief might be, I think he should make the decision himself rather than have someone 4 or 5 times the distance away call it.

Also, if John fucking Beaton was calling something a foul I tend to think most of us would believe the exact opposite considering his previous...