Cumdog Not Taking Our KnockBack To Well

JizzyMonkey

12 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Maybe he's just annoyed at getting subbed yesterday after playing not so well

He didn’t look annoyed in the videos tbh, I doubt he’s pissed off at that either, he just won player of the month for league one.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I can relate when I take it too far. 

I guarantee his fear isn't as bad as mines was last Monday & Tuesday. 

:lol:

why was it so bad mate?

Inverness away was the worst fear in my life the night Miller scored and we won 1 0.

@Mr Soprano will tell you I was googling the Inverness press and journal all week thinking they'd be looking for us :lol:

absolutely honking fear after that. Don't think I drank for another month afterwards

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

why was it so bad mate?

Inverness away was the worst fear in my life the night Miller scored and we won 1 0.

@Mr Soprano will tell you I was googling the Inverness press and journal all week thinking they'd be looking for us :lol:

absolutely honking fear after that. Don't think I drank for another month afterwards

I'm just about recovered after a week and you're wanting me to disclose on a public forum! :lol:

6 minutes ago, MarzM said:

I hate how these cunts name us before the junkies...He was here 6 months...played a handful of games....but they cunts name us first. Anything to try and link us with something negative...cunts...cunts...cunts...

As is said in another thread, Rangers big, Hibs small

14 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

why was it so bad mate?

I mind you messaged me after that asking if the polis had been filming us :lol: