****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Mental decision to drop Katic for an unknown quantity in such a big game, I know Worrall needs game time but tonight isn’t the night to bed someone in.

Unless he has an injury of some kind that means they feel uncomfortable starting him.

What have we got to lose tho. This game is a free hit for us.

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

If I ever thought we may be able to get something then the fact we don't have Morelos, Katic, Jack, Ejaria and Grezda available to start this match I just don't see us getting anything from this game. Almost feels like fairy land thinking we can.

Sad reality is it's just a different in class looking at both teams. Halliday, Worrall and Lafferty against the likes of Carlos Bacca and Santi Cazorla. 

Grezda was available.

How can we watch this tonight I don’t have BT Sport I usually use Rangers TV with VPN but I’ve heard that ain’t an option.

Can BT Sports be purchased for one game only and watched online? Or am I going to be relying on dodgy streams that buffer all the time and get closed down when manky obessesed tarriers report it. 

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Grezda was available.

I know but it was always too soon to start this game. The starting XI is just not good enough to pick up a point away to Villareal and if we get anything from this game it would be an unbelievable achievement, just don't see it

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Must have a knock or something only reason why we would change up the defence. A bit worrying as nothing against the lad but he's not had much time to get used to playing with goldson 

Definitely must be a knock.

The gaffer rates worrall highly. Let's hope he comes in and plays a blinder.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Must have a knock or something only reason why we would change up the defence. A bit worrying as nothing against the lad but he's not had much time to get used to playing with goldson 

Katic must have a niggling injury and Gerrard isn’t risking it.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

What have we got to lose tho. This game is a free hit for us.

About 6 goals? 

We are Rangers and we should be aiming to challenge in every game ffs. Yes they have a better squad than us but so did Barcelona when we drew 0-0 with them, so did Lyon when we beat them 3-0, so did Fiorentina etc... The gulf in class between the likes of Iniesta/Messi/Puyol over Davis/Darcheville/Broadfoot is just as big as our current squad with Villarreal in fact probably bigger.

So this whole “free shot/hit” thing is a load of shite the idea we don’t play our strongest team because we will probably loose anyway is mental.

Just now, Blue Rino said:

Katic must have a niggling injury and Gerrard isn’t risking it.

If he is on the bench then a strange one. Used to manage at a completely different level (amateur) but if someone was carrying a knock but still fit enough to be on bench I would always start them. If they broke down during game you then replaced them. If you bring them on of the bench and they break down you are completely stuffed. 

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Must be a good few Bears having a punt. Now 7/1 with Skybet. 10/1 and 11/1 were always far too long.

Got us at 9/1 the other day but I'll be stunned if we can come away with the 3 points, especially with 3 or 4 key players missing. Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Exactly mate. If we turn up a day early won't matter who we field we will pump our opposition 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

None of our players will be playing on Saturday.

YASSSSSS UP YE

Why have you's edited my post to try chat shit? You's will get banged

Archived