Sportscene

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Stevie Thompson still there? Sure I read yesterday that he pretty much has no interest in football! Yet he's chosen to stay in football and is employed to talk about it!

It's easy money in Scotland. Rave about the taigs, downplay anything from Rangers and you pick up money for nothing.

"Hey BBC, gies a joab, ah kin dae that."

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

In the league yeah need to wait to December mate .

But I belive we'll be playing them in the league cup before then. That will be our chance to finally get the win and really send them into a nuclear meltdown.

I hope you’re right and we do get them sooner, because that’s the only thing that’s missing at the moment, a win against them.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

It came at the absolute worst possible time for us after the nonsense in Russia. They got very lucky with that, and as you say, I think they’d be in full meltdown and we’d be absolutely flying if we’d come away with something. We just have to wait a big longer, but we have to get that monkey off out back.

I have every confidence that we will totally destroy them at Ibrox but I think tbe wheels will have come off tbeir wagon before then.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fingers crossed mate

I was joking with my neighbour earlier that Boyd would pop up with a 91st minute penalty to beat his mhob, almost better to have a guy called Findlay with a beard scoring instead, I have a beard and my name is Findlay, doubt he'll talk to me for a while.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

This is the first time I've watched sportscene in years, it's awful.

Michael Stewart just rambling on and on, the clueless bastard. Also, Steven Thompson has his legs crossed far too tightly, and it's bothering me.

Probably needs a pish.

23 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Can't see Neil McCann lasting much longer in the Dundee hot seat. 

Getting a drubbing at home from the taigs junkie cousins is really bad.

He can return to Sky and displace the cunts on Scottish Football, especially walker. Give me McCann's cheeky smile over that bitter bastard any day.