***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why pick on Mo??? 

Laff did fuck all, not one of them wants to  have a shot but never mind that have a pop at Mo. 

Aye I've only had a pop at Morelos, nae bother. Must has thought I mentioned the others who were playing piss poor and only mentioned Morelos FFS.

The rotation is killing this team & cunts like Ejaria & Worrall getting game time can only come from the fact we've agreed with their clubs beforehand

All the good stuff Gerrard has done has been wiped out, sitting in fucking 6th place & can't beat a team away from home. Players refusing to shake hands after the game, a fan hitting the linesman with a coin & walking about with their faces tripping them

Livingston fucking deserved that today, better all over the park, a team that knows they aren't the best but gave 100%, lucky if we gave 20%

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Few easy wins against shite at home and folk think we're amazing.

We are fucking 8 points behind Hearts and we are 6th.

It’s hilarous. We’d not have been acting the same has celtic not dropped points.

Worry about our fucking selves. We have so far to go to even nearly make me excited.

Its still just hope; there is fuck all expectation from this team from me.

Brutal we are throwing the league away and if Hearts beat us at Ibrox then it will be along way back,, two points out of twelve away points says it all,. Last season it was the home form that let us down and we had the best away form in the league.

Gutted does not sum it up  

Archived