Candeias

RangersMedia

He's far from our worst player.  I love him as a player and we likely won't appreciate what he gives us until he's gone.  Like most players in Scotland he won't get a 10/10 each, or even a 7/10 but the tenacity he has to keep going is the difference.

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

That point will be completely ignored, and they'll say the whole team was shite☹️

He physically shits it from tierney

Aye like he shat it to win the ball for the goals v Rapid. Plays like a wee terrier... In about a CB to win it but shites it from braceface...nae bother.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye like he shat it to win the ball for the goals v Rapid. Plays like a wee terrier... In about a CB to win it but shites it from braceface...nae bother.

Was also in defenders face against Hearts for Morelos backheel goal. 

39 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

No vendetta at all I would play him at ibrox against lesser teams, but when I make valid points about him being shit or not even playing away against the top teams people just evade these points and spout pish about him being the most consistent player this season when he's barely played half the games.

In the games you’ve listed we dropped points though so how does that justify your point about Candieas ?, he’s played away in huge European ties this season.

We can’t keep bringing up these bloody threads when a player has one bad game out of three or four. Remember Rapid? Candieas was unplayable that night, and I would take that over a shitey Sunday afternoon on a plastic pitch in Hamilton. While I agree that he was poor today, weren’t they all?

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Why didn't Gerrard play him against the sheep scum and well? Answer that , because he can't be trusted when the going gets tough his fancy flicks when we're 2 nil up at ibrox won't wash away from home when the opposition are in your face. A journeyman who's played in 7 different countries and nobody wanted him

:lol: 

It was called squad rotation. He played a game dropped a game. You're having a mare here :lol: That fancy flick v Rapid to send Morelos was genius! Would you complain if he did that away? 

Didn't see the game today, but if he's not had a great game, I'm thinking he doesn't take well to plastic pitches. Last bad game I saw him have was v Livingston. 

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Why didn't Gerrard play him against the sheep scum and well? Answer that , because he can't be trusted when the going gets tough his fancy flicks when we're 2 nil up at ibrox won't wash away from home when the opposition are in your face. A journeyman who's played in 7 different countries and nobody wanted him

Aye, can't be trusted against the taigs, Motherwell and Aberdeen, but starts against Villareal away and Rapid. 

What a mongo

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

You've quoted 1 away game there sonny, and he was shite

Wasn't the point. 

You said he didn't play against aberdeen and Motherwell, because he can't be trusted, but starts against superior teams in the Europa. 

Just now, Rum Ham said:

Wasn't the point. 

You said he didn't play against aberdeen and Motherwell, because he can't be trusted, but starts against superior teams in the Europa. 

Are you fucking thick , he's SHITE AWAY FROM IBROX , tell me 3 away games where he's played well? Kent and Middleton are 20 times the player he is

17 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Are you fucking thick , he's SHITE AWAY FROM IBROX , tell me 3 away games where he's played well? Kent and Middleton are 20 times the player he is

Are you fucking thick? 

I'm not arguing if he is good or not, I am arguing against your "he's not trusted" claim.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He put in the phenomenal cross today that won us our penalty giving us our opportunity to go ahead again but aye he's shite

Some of our fans are fuckin roasters 

Aye and half the rm roasters never actually go to games, hilarious.

My grandad just rang to complain about the game today. Apparently candieas and Morelos are awful, the CB (assume he means katic) canny pass a baw. I thought there were some valid points until he said that tavernier can't take penalties because he doesn't put them in the corner :lol: