Absolute mind numbing negativity....

1 minute ago, Carsons Dog said:

Point still stands

If he’s marking his man he doesn’t have a tap in

Point still stands there was mistakes before it even gets near him. 

He got the blame for maribors goal as well despite the fact that he had tucked in at cb and DC was just strolling back  when tav goes in the right sided player is to tuck in and give us the back 4 again, he didn't and the boys scored a screamer and tav got the blame :lol:

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He got the blame for maribors goal as well despite the fact that he had tucked in at cb and DC was just strolling back  when tav goes in the right sided player is to tuck in and give us the back 4 again, he didn't and the boys scored a screamer and tav got the blame :lol:

Coulibally took the ball off the guys toe when he was about to pull the trigger so that was hardly a mistake and the guy was miles offside so Flanagan was yards behind him for the right reason.

Anyway, it’s not the time to be arguing about our captains obvious shortcomings, it’s time to rip into any bheast we come across ?

Only two guarantees in life are, death and Tav getting blamed for something in a game. 

Getting blamed for that goal last night is even more laughable than usual. Flanagan, Worrall and Coulibaly get beaten/lose their man and it's offside, twice, but as soon as the ball gets near Tav, it's all his fault again.

Brilliant :lol:

I only disagreed with those saying Arfield was poor. 

He ran our midfield firsthalf. Coulibaly couldn't do a decent first touch, and Ejaria took about 8 touches each time.

Second half saw Ejaria winning everything. Coulibaly mopping up. And the team gelled.

Worral looked MOTM to me. He swept everything away.

Anyway... top of that table looks a good place to be in

7 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

My wife fucked off cause she caught your wife sucking me off after I shagged your maw in the arse.

I was just thinking to myself the other day: “ when was the last time I heard a ‘yer maw’ joke?” ?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Tbf mate there's getting caught up in it and then there's the match threads.

It can get negative mate, but it’s the internet you get the extreme of both views. 

Its like having a room full of that one moaning bastard 2 rows back, that is either about to top himself we are that bad or ecstatic out of his mind. 

I think positive people are way more annoying than negative people. It's always the supposedly positive people who make shite threads like this, attack fans who actually care and defend clearly incompetent managers.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

I think positive people are way more annoying then negative people. It's always the supposedly positive people who make shite threads like this, attack fans who actually care  and defend clearly incompetent managers.

That's not what is shown in the 1st page.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's not what is shown in the 1st page.

Oh well it's what I usually experience on here. The "positive" people are the biggest moaners.

(Think I'm still holding a grudge over the Pedro fiasco)

Just now, OhW said:

Oh well it's what I usually experience on here. The "positive" people are the biggest moaners.

(Think I'm still holding a grudge over the Pedro fiasco)

Calling players pricks and shite before a ball is kicked is fucking pathetic. 

That's not being positive or negative just moronic 

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

I think positive people are way more annoying than negative people. It's always the supposedly positive people who make shite threads like this, attack fans who actually care and defend clearly incompetent managers.

There is a middle ground between BP9 levels of backing McCoist, Warburton and Caixinha to the end, and slagging the manager and announcing the match is a disaster before a ball is kicked. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Calling players pricks and shite before a ball is kicked is fucking pathetic. 

That's not being positive or negative just moronic 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

There is a middle ground between BP9 levels of backing McCoist, Warburton and Caixinha to the end, and slagging the manager and announcing the match is a disaster before a ball is kicked. 

Tbh I haven't even read the match thread. Was just giving my opinion of what I usually see on here.

8 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I thought we were absolutely brilliant tonight. Didnt think a single player let us down. The work ethic from kick off was fantastic, closing down all over the pitch.

When reading the match thread, I could not actually believe the shite that people were spouting. Here are a few examples :-

"Worrall starts lol. Must be something ridiculous in his contract if he starts after that shambles on Sunday. Questions have to be asked of the manager now if this continues and Worralls form also continues" - Worrall has been fine so far. He was no worse than anyone else at the weekend. The mistake at the weekend was the formation. Asking questions of the manager? Seriously. People need to get a grip.

"tav is utter pish so far,he's pish anyway full stop." - He is our captain, one of our most consistent performers and one of the biggest creative influences in the team.

"Ejaria is fucking rubbish", "Arfield is fucking pish" - Two different posters having a go at two of the guys who absolutely ran the show today. Our midfield totally dominated the game. Arfield pressed like fuck, as did Ejaria who also won a shit load of challenges and played some wonderful stuff.

"Kent is shite against decent players." - He has been one of our best players so far this season! He actually looks better against decent players IMO.

"We are fucking abysmal and it's worrying." - Just after we conceded, so understandable, but still, we had bossed the game and they scored an offside goal. We were hardly 'fucking abysmal' at that point in the game.

"Guys an accident waiting to happen and Goldson is no much better. Katic is better than both of them." - Talking about Worrall when the score was 1-1. Guy had been brilliant so far in the match.

"Tav is just not good enough I'm afraid" - The hatred some fol have for Tav is actually getting creepy.

"This team are Pish, we should be destroying them" - They are a decent European team, playing them down does us no favors.

"We're looking like a pub team out there tonight." - What the actual fuck?  

"It's been pitiful again tonight tbh" - Just before we got the penalty...

"We're pish" - Just before we got the penalty...

Dont get me wrong, there was more praise and more constructive criticism in the match thread than the utter drivel posted above, but fuck me it doesn't half  ware you down.

I think there is a genuine problem with the expectations that some of the support have. Its just fucking nonsense. Its like some folk actually are not happy unless they are being negative about the team.

I’ll say what i want on a football forum ya wank. In fact after that absolutely horrendous performance on Sunday with Worrall being by far and away the worst player on the pitch I had every right to question the manager considering Katic hasn’t put a foot wrong yet. 

We praise the players when they are brilliant, slaughter them when they are gash. That's just football, everyone including myself is guilty of going meltdown when pumped up during a game and saying stuff that is a load of shit. A player can go from being worth millions to not good enough in 15 minutes, it's just football.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Never mind the basic fundamentals of maintaining the defensive shape out of possession you. People have never rated him, weren't shy about it and now just pick on the most inane, inaccurate shit possible to avoid admitting they got it wrong and that James of Tavernier is a rolls Royce of a RB. As magnificent as he is handsome, rendering Rangers the envy of the footballing world for possessing his contract.