Absolute mind numbing negativity....

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Let's be honest 

If someone says 

That was a superb goal

Great play there.It would be boring as fuck and pointless 

I think mostly it's being constructive but in the heat of the moment .Not always easy 

What really gets on my tits .Are these sanctimonias  know alls that think they run the site .You are a cunt if you don't agree to their way of posiitive for positive sakes way of thinking 

Whats wrong with a differing opinion 

I thought that was the whole point of the forum, we debate topics and differing opinions make it interesting.  We should be critical of the team when they are not doing well because last night's second half and the absolute doing they gave St. Johnstone 2 weeks ago shows us what they are capable of. Like any of us in our own jobs, if our standards slip you will get rightly criticised. 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

I thought that was the whole point of the forum, we debate topics and differing opinions make it interesting.  We should be critical of the team when they are not doing well because last night's second half and the absolute doing they gave St. Johnstone 2 weeks ago shows us what they are capable of. Like any of us in our own jobs, if our standards slip you will get rightly criticised. 

Good reply mate .Agreed 

Can only say nothing better than having the game on and reading the comments on R. M.  The posts are some serious, funny, crazy, sad, over the top,vindictive, just silly but this is a discussion forum and the admin let people have their say not like other sites. G.S.O.Q.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

"We're looking like a pub team out there tonight."

"It's been pitiful again tonight tbh"

Both of the above comments came during that second half. Cunts were actually saying we were 'pitiful' during it!

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

"We're looking like a pub team out there tonight."

"It's been pitiful again tonight tbh"

Both of the above comments came during that second half. Cunts were actually saying we were 'pitiful' during it!

I think a lot of it , not all , is out of frustration , maybe exasperation , because of the occasion . I don't openly criticise players at the game but have had plenty of moments of exaspiration where it's a natural reaction and not something you can control - even in good games . 

Then again , you do have moany people who'll never change . 

Would rather cunts raging at dodgy passes and shite play then celebrating when we're performing than the fucking sheep who think everything's always rosy. 

We're Rangers FFS, we should expect players panning their cunt In for the club, if they don't then we have every right to moan at the worst and cheer at the best. 

I never really spend any time in the match day threads whether I am at the game or watching on TV, by the sounds of things, thank fuck.

We got a great result in the end up but let's not sit and pretend everything was brilliant from start to finish, of course there would be some frustration as we weren't making the correct decisions for much of the match.