Edmiston Drive

Moody Blue Legend

I'm starting this thread just to inform RM that the member Edmiston Drive is now seriously ill in hospital and probably won't get out .  He was diagnosed with cancer a few week ago and was told how bad it was.  Unfortunately on his next visit just over a week ago his condition had escalated dramatically and his time left was weeks.

As we all know he had many a heated debate and wasn't shy in giving his opinion, even when out for a few beers and I wasn't interested!!!

What I can say is that the big man was 100% Rangers and that's not up for debate!

Going to leave it at that.

Admin if this ends up a thread on rights, wrongs or a slagging match please delete.

No Surrender Big Man!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the best to ED.

he was a wind up bastard on here and was good at it but he's a very good guy and a passionate Rangers supporter. His love for Rangers couldn't be questioned.

Moody blue told me this the other week at the Dundee game. 

Ed was poorly that week and he got moody to tell me that he was sincerely sorry he couldn't get the Michael mols DVD that he promised my wee boy down this time.but he would get it down. That sums ed up for me.

A wind up with A big heart.

All the best big man 

Thanks for letting us know Moody mate, when he came back a few weeks ago I just had a feeling that something was not right and unfortunately that seems to be the case. :depressed:

I loved the banter we had before he got banned and being the same age but from totally different backgrounds it was great to converse with him.

Thinking about you ED mate.  

Just now, Bears r us said:

Thanks for letting us know Moody mate, when he came back a few weeks ago I just had a feeling that something was not right and unfortunately that seems to be the case. :depressed:

I loved the banter we had before he got banned and being the same age but from totally different backgrounds it was great to converse with him.

Thinking about you ED mate.  

You mean you haven't pumped pop stars and are a millionaire? :lol:

Archived