Scotland v Portugal

mrmojorisin

39 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Even if Scotland get top spot, he will be gone. There are far too many knives out for him and the SFA - orcheastrated from a certain club in the east end, no coincidence that Griffiths and Brown have been firing out the verbals to their pals in the press. As well as a mass call off from their remaining players before this game.

EURO2020 qualifications start in March, so I expect the SFA to go for O'Neill again, particularly as NI form is starting to unravel now.

O'Neill is a no go. He's the highest paid manager in Northern Ireland history. SFA don't have the money to offer him better. Even if his NI form is poor. 

No I expect a manager with taig connections will be brought in to keep that club happy. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

O'Neill is a no go. He's the highest paid manager in Northern Ireland history. SFA don't have the money to offer him better. Even if his NI form is poor. 

No I expect a manager with taig connections will be brought in to keep that club happy. 

Moyes or lambert.

stick on. 

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Sadly, I think you might be correct - if it is Lennon. Then I, and many others, will be taking a long overdue hiatus from following Scotland.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Would not be surprised one bit if Malky Mackay was the next manager

I said that at the time he was appointed technical director, it is a bit of a redundant role. Infact, when the role was devised it was Levein that was doing it as well as national team manager. I was surprised that they didn't appoint Mackay - it may well happen now.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I said that at the time he was appointed technical director, it is a bit of a redundant role. Infact, when the role was devised it was Levein that was doing it as well as national team manager. I was surprised that they didn't go through with it Mackay - it may well happen now.

Aye, How ironic would that be with everything that has been going on surrounding Gazza, Malky Mackay, Bastion of integrity and role model to future generations 

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Suppose Naismith’s meaningless goal will keep the Thumb out the picture for longer.

To be fair to Naismith, he is having a decent period of scoring domestic and international goals - any future Scotland manager who comes in will look at him favourably.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sadly, I think you might be correct - if it is Lennon. Then I, and many others, will be taking a long overdue hiatus from following Scotland.

Hoping I'm wrong mate. Clarke would be a good shout for it, turned poor killie team around. 

But wouldn't be surprised to see mackay get it. Those hypocrites in the SFA will forget all about his past

14 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Never thought I’d say it, but fuck the national team, they represent me or my interests in no shape or form nowadays.

Too right m8. Never missed a game during the 60's, 70's & 80's. Wembley every two years, no roof on the celtic end at Hampden, no face-paint & no fuckin Timbies. Halcyon days indeed ??

I give as much of a toss about the SFA national tarrier influenced 11 as I do about the SFA tarrier influenced hall of fame---delighted they got gubbed yet again--delighted they are a laughing stock--message to the provincial kilties----------'' YER NATIONAL TEAMS DEID ''