Up front on Sunday?

Colin Traive

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Because eskbank said were considering it mate. Don't think he'd stick his neck out it he didn't have pretty solid information 

i just can't see it. Not only would we play a player out of position - we would disrupt our entire midfield as well by taking out arguably the person who can control a game. I can't believe that we are actively considering this at all. 

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i just can't see it. Not only would we play a player out of position - we would disrupt our entire midfield as well by taking out arguably the person who can control a game. I can't believe that we are actively considering this at all. 

If he is then it's just a target man I'm not too worried as the sheep are poor 

Ejaria has played once up top for Liverpool U21s

Middleton has played once up top for Norwich U21s

Kent played up top once for Freiburg

Grezda has played three times up top, once for Lokomotiva Zagreb and twice for Osijek

I'd personally go for Grezda based on his height and slightly better experience of playing as a CF, can see why others wouldn't though.

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Ejaria has played once up top for Liverpool U21s

Middleton has played once up top for Norwich U21s

Kent played up top once for Freiburg

Grezda has played three times up top, once for Lokomotiva Zagreb and twice for Osijek

I'd personally go for Grezda based on his height and slightly better experience of playing as a CF, can see why others wouldn't though.

I would go with grezda  - also because his inclusion is the least disruptive to the way the rest of the team play. Wouldnt be averse to kent though with Middleton starting left.

I would like to see a front 3 of Candias, Kent and Middleton, with Kent and Middleton switching around, but something tells me that Grezda is going to get the nod through the middle just because he's been getting on ahead of Middleton recently I think in an attempt to get him up to match fitness, and he did get into a good position a couple of times the other night, just match sharpness let him down, but as I said I'd prefer Candias, Kent and Middleton.

Ejaria as a false nine could work.

He drops off which in theory pulls a centre half out of position and drags a full back in to cover which creates space for Middleton, Kent or Candeias to run from out to in or for them to hit the bye line and whip a ball in. If the centre half doesn’t come out to Ejaria then a  midfielder has to drop in and then Goldson or Tav can step into midfield which creates an overload and helps us dominate possession more.

It makes more sense than any of the other players suggested playing through the middle because with them you are hoping to create space in behind for them to run into and Aberdeen could easily sit deep and deny them that.