Gerrard & Rossitir PreMatch Presser

Ace

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Most important game for us now lets hope he doesn't play Rossiter as he looks a donkey.

Not biting...

He’s never a donkey, but I haven’t seen anything special that would put him above a Jack or Coulibaly. 

Decent at best. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not biting...

He’s never a donkey, but I haven’t seen anything special that would put him above a Jack or Coulibaly. 

Decent at best. 

Most reasonable conclusion. He’s shown enough that he isn’t awful but he’s not exactly set the world alight either. And to be fair to him, how could he in how little he’s played?

I just hope he’s played in the right role and doesn’t get the Coulibaly treatment.

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not biting...

Decent at best. 

Coulibally has been rotten since coming back from his injury and ryan jack is the one of the most  overrated Rangers players  from a large section of our support he is an average spl player.

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not biting...

Decent at best. 

Looks average injury prone and built like a wee girl will not flourish in Scottish football.