Gerrard & Rossitir PreMatch Presser

Ace

2 minutes ago, denya said:

I think because he is playing in more forward central position than being in the defensive central midfield position that he was playing before he got the injury. He looked lost in the game vs Spartak in the more forward position, he looks more comfortable deep in front of the defense breaking up attacking play. If Ejaria is injured for the game tomorrow then Arfield has to play.

Can't argue with that despite being the argumentative type.

50 minutes ago, Dickie said:

What other job in the world would you get rewarded with a day off for being shite at your job. Pampered cunts.

Football shouldn't really be considered a profession in the same sense as what being a roofer or office worker should be. It's a completely different manner of "work".
but sometimes a day off after a cunt of a day is the best thing for it. 

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Watching the press conference I don’t think Auchenhowie will have been a very nice place today for the team and quite rightly. 

He’s just about kept a lid on it there I reckon. Not happy at all, neither he should be. 

1 minute ago, markem said:

He’s just about kept a lid on it there I reckon. Not happy at all, neither he should be. 

Don’t think that English journalist will be getting back in, thought Stevie was going to come over the table at the scouting players question never mind the stupid question at the end. 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Football shouldn't really be considered a profession in the same sense as what being a roofer or office worker should be. It's a completely different manner of "work".
but sometimes a day off after a cunt of a day is the best thing for it. 

Not to be pointing out the obvious here,  but

THEY are the reason for the " cunt of a day" 

Get back to work!!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Not to be pointing out the obvious here,  but

THEY are the reason for the " cunt of a day" 

Get back to work!!

giphy.gif

??

Could go all day where the blame lies and not get a proper answer. 

The important thing is to kick on from it, learn from it and for oursefs back the team rather than becoming pessimistic pricks because that feeds into poor performances. 

The crowd is superb when things are good but when things are bad and you’ve got 40,000+ people giving you abuse for a misplaced pass, it’s going to knock the performance. Gerrad even touched on that and teams come to Ibrox and use that to their advantage.

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

??

The important thing is to kick on from it, learn from it and for oursefs back the team rather than becoming pessimistic pricks because that feeds into poor performances. 

The crowd is superb when things are good but when things are bad and you’ve got 40,000+ people giving you abuse for a misplaced pass, it’s going to knock the performance. Gerrad even touched on that and teams come to Ibrox and use that to their advantage.

I'm not pessimistic at all.  I'm just a torn faced bitch that takes no prisoners when my team let me down. 

Saying that,  I know when to change my team when they're being worse than useless also :tu:

If they are allowing fans to knock their ability to play football, then they should equally change the way they're playing to make their fans happy people!  

Terrible excuse.  

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Is it though he came with a big reputation and I expected to see a better player than what we have seen any time he features.

That should have been your first post, I'd not have replied to that balanced view?, the "donkey" allegation was TOO far and extreme hyperbole I'm sure you'd admit. I've got the same concerns about his physique   but do like the fact that he tends to pass to blue jerseys quite a lot.

Just now, ianferguson said:

That should have been your first post, I'd not have replied to that balanced view?, the "donkey" allegation was TOO far and extreme hyperbole I'm sure you'd admit. I've got the same concerns about his physique   but do like the fact that he tends to pass to blue jerseys quite a lot.

We need two physically imposing players in the middle our teams filled with wee boys and even the big lads are weak in the tackle.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

We need two physically imposing players in the middle our teams filled with wee boys and even the big lads are weak in the tackle.

Coulibaly and Jack are physically imposing but not the best with the ball imo , especially Coulibaly who doesn't deserve to start on the back of THREE poor shows.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Coulibaly and Jack are physically imposing but not the best with the ball imo , especially Coulibaly who doesn't deserve to start on the back of THREE poor shows.

Coulibaly looked like a real find when he first started he has got poorer with every game I raved about him as well. Jacks good in certain games but struggles in others.

3 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Coulibally has been rotten since coming back from his injury and ryan jack is the one of the most  overrated Rangers players  from a large section of our support he is an average spl player.

Ryan Jack isn't even that good. 

47 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

??

66df2d439bb657582a70297bf31eb153--true-quotes-focus-quotes.jpg