Gerrard & Rossitir PreMatch Presser

Ace

Fucked if i know what Flanagan done wrong , I’d rather we didn’t concede than our left back bombing down the wing throwing in hopeful crosses and getting constantly exposed defensively, Flanagan infront of Barisic  all day long for me just now , Barisic has been a disappointment for me so far , absolutely no variety in his play going forward , touch and swing it in whether there’s someone there or not , 20 crosses to actually find someone with one , looks poor defensively to 

24 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Fucked if i know what Flanagan done wrong , I’d rather we didn’t concede than our left back bombing down the wing throwing in hopeful crosses and getting constantly exposed defensively, Flanagan infront of Barisic  all day long for me just now , Barisic has been a disappointment for me so far , absolutely no variety in his play going forward , touch and swing it in whether there’s someone there or not , 20 crosses to actually find someone with one , looks poor defensively to 

What a load of pish. He’s the only one in the club who can actually put in a decent cross, you’ve just dismissed him completely based on 4 or so games, I mean come on ffs really, fuck giving him a chance to settle in after all how hard can it be?

I’m holding on desperately to any creative spark there may be in our team...yes Flannagan has been great, just what we need.

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

What a load of pish. He’s the only one in the club who can actually put in a decent cross, you’ve just dismissed him completely based on 4 or so games, I mean come on ffs really, fuck giving him a chance to settle in after all how hard can it be?

I’m holding on desperately to any creative spark there may be in our team...yes Flannagan has been great, just what we need.

Not dismissed him that’s why I said just now 

2 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

The whole scenario surrounding Sunday will be a huge learning curve for SG... 

1) decision to play Morelos against Hamilton

2) paying the price for a poorly scouted player in Sadiq 

3) Realising he should have spent money on an experienced attacking central midfielder instead of another left winger

4) The players know that if they’re not good enough they’ll be replaced but saying this in the way he did IMO is wrong. He’s lucky he has respect from being a top player as recent managers would have been ousted for such statements.

I hope this will make him stronger, we all make mistakes. Stevie is walking a fine line between confidence and arrogance in this press conference. Confidence is fine but on the back of very clear errors on his part he should also be showing empathy.

Point 1 mate...

Why should he not have played Morelos against Hamilton? 

2 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

I see yet another taig arsehole in the press (John Hughes.. AKA Brian Laudrup's bitch) demanding retrospective action against McGregor for his clash with Mackay Steven on Sunday. 

They are fucking relentless. 

That clown can demand all he likes.  

Who is he anyway?  ?

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

I see yet another taig arsehole in the press (John Hughes.. AKA Brian Laudrup's bitch) demanding retrospective action against McGregor for his clash with Mackay Steven on Sunday. 

They are fucking relentless. 

Add Charlie Nicholas to that. 

IMG_20181031_024235.jpg

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Why are a few people on here saying that people are mad for wanting him out? Nobody is saying that. Criticising him doesn't mean you want him sacked.

Absolutely I criticised him on Sunday for subs and some other things but I have done that with every manager I have saw at Rangers,does not mean I want him sacked.

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That's a good post for me . He is looking to make his mark . You are right . It's a fine line so far with the confidence and arrogance

I like both qualities . I hope he continues to show the media no empathy though

A fine line, but think SG walks it well. 

He has walked the walk more so than anyone else in Scottish football at the moment. He’s a genuine world icon. Even if players don’t like him or him methods, I think there will be a respect there. 

Need a bit of both to honest, and if you also have drive, controlled aggression and a sharp tounge you’re on to a winner. He won’t be walked over or undermined like MW, GM or PC. 

The way he dealt with that journalist was top notch.