Worral get rid !

backup

11 minutes ago, backup said:

You need to stop digging, playing worral who is not as good as Katic is not at our own players expense, aye ok ?

So you meant to start a thread questioning why Worrall is played over Katic then? Rather than a thread demanding we terminate Worral’s loan deal because he described the terms of his loan deal?

I’m amazed at how offended people are at the slightest thing.

Loans aren’t just for us to get a player in with a view to a permanent move, sometimes it’s around us plugging a short term gap until other options for a permanent replacement are available (either market is lacking in players in that position or we don’t have the funds for it just now).

Equally sometimes a player joins to try and win a move here, or they want to do well to impress their parent team or potential suitors or perhaps they just want to play and no one wants to buy them permanently.

On the Katie rumour I’d be really disappointed if that’s true as he looked really good early doors.

Just now, Heshootshescores said:

I read Michael Beale saying that Gareth MacAuley will be featuring soon. If he can get anywhere near last season's form he'll surely be forming a partnership with Goldson, based on Worrall performances so far.. 

Genuinely completely forgot we signed him.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Sure, but “young player joins club, plays very well, gets minor injury, has bad game, leaves club before Christmas” is a pretty strange trajectory?

I don't think there's anything whatsoever to the rumours he's off in January. Having had a look on Twitter it seems to be based off someone claiming he 'had his head turned' by interest in him after signing for us.

Nothing wrong with the guys comments, he says anything different and Forrest fans would hardly be welcoming him back in the summer would they

What is strange, as others are saying, is the Katic situation. Hopefully get something sorted soon as we look a lot more comfortable at the back with Goldson/Katic

1 hour ago, backup said:

Shocking stuff, how dare a Forrest player say that his club is Forrest, I bet the bastard wants to go back down there to play at a higher level and earn over 5 times his current wages, I bet the sneaky cunt hopes to get an England cap when he is older also.

P.S. I would prefer Katic because he is a better all round player and has imho more potential.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I don't think there's anything whatsoever to the rumours he's off in January. Having had a look on Twitter it seems to be based off someone claiming he 'had his head turned' by interest in him after signing for us.

Ah ok. So do you think it’s purely down to fitness and not training well?

7 minutes ago, bgally said:

I don't want him here now.bring back Katic is what i say.

He bought Katic back for the Hamilton game and he was mince. Maybe needs a bit more time or isn't showing up in training. 

I'm sure he'll get his chance sooner rather than later but as we dont know the full picture I'll leave the management team to manage the situation.

As for what was said, its the standard response from loan players. Happy to be here but contracted to their parent club. He is also a Forest fan so will want to prove himself and hope to get in the first team on his return. 

Never detected any lack of effort or deficiency in attitude from him on the pitch. Far too much being made of a factually correct statement.

39 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

So you meant to start a thread questioning why Worrall is played over Katic then? Rather than a thread demanding we terminate Worral’s loan deal because he described the terms of his loan deal?

you really have the illumination of a 5watt bulb ?

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Ah ok. So do you think it’s purely down to fitness and not training well?

Yeah, he hit the ground running when he arrived and really impressed but after picking up an injury he's not hit the same levels since returning. An injury - even a minor one - so early after joining a new club can be a bit of a confidence blow for a young player living in a foreign country with a new language etc for the first time. Given time to find his feet again, he'll come good. I'm sure Gerrard also said in one of his early interviews he wanted to get some consistency between his CB pairing which would leave me to assume that unless he has a reason to drop Worral/Goldson then Katic will need to fight his way back into the side on a regular basis and hope he impresses when given a chance (although he seems to have passed up the opportunity v Hamilton which has allowed Worral to remain as the current first-choice beside Goldson)