3 games against them this season

GOAT

4 points and a semi final win.

If you're playing a team with no cutting edge you stifle play, sit and let them play square balls to and fro in front of you, and look to hit on the break or set pieces.

I could've fucking managed the sheep to a win against us tonight. 

We should let Murty take over when we play against Aberdeen.

In all seriousness, we're playing a 4-3-3 same as we did under Murty.  The only real difference is we don't have a number 10 (Windass) can that really be the difference?

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Not one goal from open play.  Disgraceful, Mcinnes has Gerard’s number. 

I dont even know if it is exclusively McInnes...I am sure Livingstone done it first...

Sit deep, double up on the wings, especially on Tav and Candeais and we really struggle.

We never look to drive at opposition players in the middle of the pitch, we were so predictable tonight it was painful!

Just now, Sket said:

People will make all the excuses in the world but the fact is that's another massive game where we have bottled it. It's a list that keeps fucking growing because we lack that mentality.

That honestly the reason why I'm amazed when I read on here....3-0 easy ect then the same guys come on moaning after the final whistle.

This has been a recurring theme for years now....just wish cunts would shut the fuck up mouthing off when nothing has been achieved yet. 

There will be plenty more than Aberdeen that will do this. If any team sits tight and keeps compact they've a good chance of picking up a point because we only seem capable of passing side to side, have no-one who can run and beat a man and have no-one who can play a killer pass to cut a defence open. 

3 minutes ago, dee9 said:

That honestly the reason why I'm amazed when I read on here....3-0 easy ect then the same guys come on moaning after the final whistle.

This has been a recurring theme for years now....just wish cunts would shut the fuck up mouthing off when nothing has been achieved yet. 

Aye but Gerrard 

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

People will make all the excuses in the world but the fact is that's another massive game where we have bottled it. It's a list that keeps fucking growing because we lack that mentality.

The 4-3-3 counter pressing system we play works best against teams that have a go.  Maybe that's why there's such a contrast between our European form, and domestic form.  In Europe teams open up, and domestically they sit deep and defend.  

Maybe Gerrard needs to come up with a different tactic for the domestic side of things.  

3 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I thought we would pump them and aye I'm moaning now too. It happens. Canny fault cunts for caring too much.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

The 4-3-3 counter pressing system we play works best against teams that have a go.  Maybe that's why there's such a contrast between our European form, and domestic form.  In Europe teams open up, and domestically they sit deep and defend.  

Maybe Gerrard needs to come up with a different tactic for the domestic side of things.  

Like I said...

Excuses will be made.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

There will be plenty more than Aberdeen that will do this. If any team sits tight and keeps compact they've a good chance of picking up a point because we only seem capable of passing side to side, have no-one who can run and beat a man and have no-one who can play a killer pass to cut a defence open. 

We don't have the quality to do it and we still lack the physicality.  We got bullied tonight and had  no answer. Coulibaly and Ejaria are a pair of fucking fairies with not a bit of creativity between them.

Doesn't help either when your main striker couldn't be arsed and gets sent off and deservedly so.

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I thought we would pump them and aye I'm moaning now too. It happens. Canny fault cunts for caring too much.

No listen you have got me wrong mate I'm moaning my fucking head off tonight.

However we haven't really won a great amount of BIG games in the league for years so I'm not sure how we can go into games convinced we are pumping sides.

Genuinely haven't had that feeling since Walters second spell when I knew even if we played poorly we would go home with the 3 points.

I hope gerrard can get me feeling that way after another couple of transfer windows and I'm quietly confident he will.

6 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Things are shite, we should sack every cunt. If we get a decent win like hearts it's all about 30 points out the next 10 games bollocks.

It's the RM way where folk can't manage their expectations well enough then go mental flip flopping when it goes to shit in a game.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Things are shite, we should sack every cunt. If we get a decent win like hearts it's all about 30 points out the next 10 games bollocks.

It's the RM way where folk can't manage their expectations well enough then go mental flip flopping when it goes to shit in a game.

Spot on 

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

No listen you have got me wrong mate I'm moaning my fucking head off tonight.

However we haven't really won a great amount of BIG games in the league for years so I'm not sure how we can go into games convinced we are pumping sides.

Genuinely haven't had that feeling since Walters second spell when I knew even if we played poorly we would go home with the 3 points.

I hope gerrard can get me feeling that way after another couple of transfer windows and I'm quietly confident he will.

Got you mate 👍