***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

I have a feeling that will happen even if we can't win tonight and we will finish December strongly. Even in out sequence of good results I didn't think we were playing that well. The two bad results and looming old firm should hopefully spark us back into early season form. 

That’s what’s needed and it’s mostly what’s happened in Europe, fingers crossed we see some of that form.

On 09/12/2018 at 16:05, chris182 said:

Don't know how anyone can look forward to this game.

Means fuck all to me TBH

The European nights this season have been fantastic. Really hope it continues.

On 09/12/2018 at 16:05, chris182 said:

Don't know how anyone can look forward to this game.

Means fuck all to me TBH

Because we are Rangers supporters, every game means something to us, especially a game that could put us through to the knock out stages in Europe for the first time in a fucking decade.

Dont know how anybody that attends Rangers matches wouldn’t look forward to the game tonight and hope we go through to the next round but each to their own Christopher.

Try telling the 10 thousand Bears in Vienna that this game means fuck all 🤣

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Because we are Rangers supporters, every game means something to us, especially a game that could put us through to the knock out stages in Europe for the first time in a fucking decade.

Dont know how anybody that attends Rangers matches wouldn’t  look forward to the game tonight and hope we go through to the next round but each to their own Christopher.

Don't get some people at all.

Ffs I get annoyed no winning a friendly even though it's all about fitness for them.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't get some people at all.

Ffs I get annoyed no winning a friendly even though it's all about fitness for them.

Exactly mate at Rangers every game means something. 

Some cunts just don’t get it 😕

If this was a friendly tonight thousands of Bears would still travel 😆

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Done that for Osijek except it was after a 3hr bus journey to Budapest never again. 

Done it after maribor. Dropped off Vienna Airport at 3am. Flight at half 5. Then 4 hour layover mallorca. Think I had about an hours kip on the bus from Maribor. Horrible 😂

45 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Exactly mate at Rangers every game means something. 

Some cunts just don’t get it 😕

If this was a friendly tonight thousands of Bears would still travel 😆

The guy made that comment at 4pm on Sunday. Was probably just raging about the Dundee result.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Dont know how anybody that attends Rangers matches wouldn’t look forward to the game tonight and hope we go through to the next round but each to their own Christopher.

Fucksake I'm looking forward to the game on Sunday against Hamilton never mind tonight, don't think we will do it tbh but I'll be sitting on the edge of the couch swearing like fuck with the sweat pishing out of me by 5 to 6.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Christopher? Nae bother 😄

Fuck all was maybe a bit strong but in comparison to the league this season it means very little to me, apart from the money I guess.

Archived