the points dropped so far this season.

sheep last min

well last min

sheep at Ibrox

bead rattlers goal from a foul

sheep at Ibrox

livi away

against 10 man Dundee

fuck me,we should miles away at top of the table,fuckin gutted!

Mate if my auntie had balls she’d be my uncle. Every side has sob and unlucky stories. Though if it makes you feel better 

1 hour ago, WATPWATP said:

sorry I opened my mouth,fuck me there's some touchy muppit's on here 

Its true there are some touchy muppets on here. However, the op is whiny, inaccurate and unnecessary. Probably best to start an apology thread tonight and see how it goes.

So mention every point we've dropped apart from Kilmarnock.

We're going to lose and draw games. Every Rangers team, even great ones, drop plenty of points to shite and won the league.

In the last 14 seasons (since 04/05) only 4  champions have won the league with 30+ wins. One of those we were in admin, another we were in League One and one was a complete anomaly when they went unbeaten.

I understand the OPs frustrations but this league for years has been won by the team who is the least shite. This week it's celtic and in a fortnite it could be us. I keep saying it they aren't that good. Last season they dropped points in 14 matches (over a third of their games).

There is no team in this league that looks like winning every week. Whoever makes the least mistakes will win it. There’s absolutely no reason why we can’t go on a good run and put them under pressure. However, the manager needs to decide who his top 15/16 players are and stick with them. Making five and six changes to this team will not work. I’m hoping he has sussed this out now and if he finds a winning team then don’t fuck about with it. We’ve still got a decent chance in my opinion ( though we’re not favourites) but any more bad mistakes and we will be struggling. 

The good news is that celtic and the rest will definitely shed points and we have to take advantage when. They do. 

some folks have taken the wrong end of the stick,I'm basically saying,points dropped that we really shouldn't have would have had us sitting top of the league and by some distance right now putting some real pressure on THEM. if we're being honest they had a really shaky start to the season and we failed to capitalise on it to really hit them,if anything we handed them a confidence booster that got them going again. anyway,real chance missed and it is what it is. now we must settle down team wise and start putting in a proper challenge,they aren't anywhere near as good as they think they are,we are better than we've been playing of late. time to man up and get going. if they win their game in hand that's 5pts clear isn't it,and if the unthinkable happens on the 29th,then we'll be really toiling to reel them back in.

6 hours ago, WATPWATP said:

the points dropped so far this season.

sheep last min

well last min

sheep at Ibrox

bead rattlers goal from a foul

sheep at Ibrox

livi away

against 10 man Dundee

fuck me,we should miles away at top of the table,fuckin gutted!

Forgot about the killie draw result at ibrox, 

Not acceptable 😤

28 minutes ago, WATPWATP said:

some folks have taken the wrong end of the stick,I'm basically saying,points dropped that we really shouldn't have would have had us sitting top of the league and by some distance right now putting some real pressure on THEM. if we're being honest they had a really shaky start to the season and we failed to capitalise on it to really hit them,if anything we handed them a confidence booster that got them going again. anyway,real chance missed and it is what it is. now we must settle down team wise and start putting in a proper challenge,they aren't anywhere near as good as they think they are,we are better than we've been playing of late. time to man up and get going. if they win their game in hand that's 5pts clear isn't it,and if the unthinkable happens on the 29th,then we'll be really toiling to reel them back in.

Right you are.... And you couldn't have thought about it and posted this instead of calling us "Muppits"?  

Backtracking cause you realised you messed it up.  Basically.  

Still... This still reads like utter horse.... 

22 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Right you are.... And you couldn't have thought about it and posted this instead of calling us "Muppits"?  

Backtracking cause you realised you messed it up.  Basically.  

Still... This still reads like utter horse.... 

you are entitled to your opinion,as I am

21 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

You can compile a list like that every season, otherwise we’d win all our games.

it's just a recap of season so far and missed opportunities. of course I hope we strive on to bigger and better things, especially better and more consistent performances. we need too.

2 hours ago, WATPWATP said:

not unbeaten but not losing to shite,aye,there's a big difference there,stop making shit up 

We've lost to shite my entire living memory.  We usually don't, but we have done on many many occasions. It's nothing new.

We've lost to shite under every manager, and with some of the best Rangers teams ever.