Old Firm ref

6superbarry6

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I genuinely find the conspiracy theory thing to be the cringiest thing in the world 

Let me ask you this.

Would you ever get into refereeing if you had no interest in football? Imo no.

So you're from the west of Scotland, and make a conscious decision to be a ref. Imo you're green or blue, it's just a case of hiding it.. 

I genuinely.cant see how any West of scotland ref could ever be so driven by a sport where he's never supported a team. Yet his job is to be neutral :headscratch:

May be that's why all the neutral only support English teams. Allegedly.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Let me ask you this.

So you're from the west of Scotland, and make a conscious decision to be a ref. Imo you're green or blue, it's just a case of hiding it.. 

I genuinely.cant see how any West of scotland ref could ever be so driven by a sport where he's never supported a team. Yet his job is to be neutral :headscratch:

There are more than two teams tbf mate

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think he is behind Collum and Thompson tbh

The Hivs game last year got him into the good books 

He was ref for our semi final defeat recently and our won over Jambos 

It's his performances v Hivs last year and the 1-5 game that would make many bears concerned 

The last one you mention was amazing - never gave us a decision til we were 4 down, then didn’t give them much after that!

When it didn’t matter!

And Happy Christmas to you mate & all Bears out there!

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Let me ask you this.

I think the quality of refs in Scotland is beyond brutal but the fact you think they all sit down and plot against us is fucking wild 

14 minutes ago, HG5 said:

The last one you mention was amazing - never gave us a decision til we were 4 down, then didn’t give them much after that!

When it didn’t matter!

And Happy Christmas to you mate & all Bears out there!

I can remember I was absolutely going nuts about his performance at the time 

Of course your right .We were also shocking and the hammering took the spotlight off him 

Although I think this performance definitely got him noticed and subsequently his finest 90mins of sheer bias on a level I've never seen in the Hivs game 

It's a toss up to what he will be up to on Sunday .

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I can remember I was absolutely going nuts about his performance at the time 

Of course your right .We were also shocking and the hammering took the spotlight off him 

Although I think this performance definitely got him noticed and subsequently his finest 90mins of sheer bias on a level I've never seen in the Hivs game 

It's a toss up to what he will be up to on Sunday .

What I remember most about this particular game was how he let Boyata clatter our CF in the back / neck for about an hour. Then, when the result was confirmed, switched so that he saw each of the same offences & gave us a free.

Then Boyata was close to a meltdown when he started getting pulled up for exactly the same things he’d got away with earlier on....

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Zzz so fucking boring hearing that pish 

The refs in this country are shite. But I don’t for one minute think that sit in a wee room before the game and plot against any particular team. Like I said ,leave this shite to them. 

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As a support we used to laugh like fuck at taigs for this shite when we were winning leagues.

No doubt the refs are shite in Scotland but are people honestly suggesting that when we dropped the divisions that all referees became taigs. Embarrassing 

There is a certain argument to be had about that,however it's a different one now

6 out of 6 in the next two games please..now is the time