That drop Ball..

Lloyd

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Disrespectful.

Fucking beautifully disrespectful. 😂

Broonaldo has been found out, he’s a busted flush who offers fuck all when put under pressure, for too long he’s been allowed to stroll about in his own half like Franco fuckin Baresi. We’ll never again ya jakey Lego eating prick.

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Exactly mate ..... still can't get over the fight from our players .... a total delight to see.

:UK:

Delight indeed, I was ecstatic with our approach to the game from the very 1st minute and continued until the end.

In a word, fucking brilliant.

Ok, I can't count 😁

What’s missed in this though was Morelos had kicked it for a throw in. Referee took it back because they made a sub. Arfield then looked as if he shouted at brown like a ‘fucking let’s go then’ put his arms in a sort of V shape towards the ground and then just fucking bullied the cunt 😂

3 minutes ago, Harthill Bill said:

Nowhere near.

Puts in a lot of effort, for sure. But there ends the similarity.

I never made reference to ability (however limited both are) but in terms of grit and tenacity Candeias has showed that same will to win and desire for our club as Nacho did. 

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I never made reference to ability (however limited both are) but in terms of grit and tenacity Candeias has showed that same will to win and desire for our club as Nacho did. 

Wee Nacho had, and still does have, an amazing relationship with the entire Rangers support..

Saying " No To The Provos " immediately endeared  him to all of us - and he repaid that love over and over again.

Candeias for all his effort just doesn't have the natural charisma or passion for Rangers the way Novo has/had.

Novo was also a much better all-round player.

4 minutes ago, Harthill Bill said:

Wee Nacho had, and still does have, an amazing relationship with the entire Rangers support..

Saying " No To The Provos " immediately endeared  him to all of us - and he repaid that love over and over again.

Candeias for all his effort just doesn't have the natural charisma or passion for Rangers the way Novo has/had.

Novo was also a much better all-round player.

Candeias does not have the charisma and I will give you that one... but he otherwise has that passion and determination especially in these types of games. 

Nacho had pace and he had a very good shot on him but that was his extent.  He was an impact striker who done his job brilliantly for us.  Candeias is a very limited winger who is providing us what you would expect of a winger.  As regards attitude he is all there in the same way Nacho was and that is where I draw my comparssion. 

It's my opinion that there is a similarity but each to their own on that one.

The drop ball, trying to smash the ball in Lego's coupon and stretching his arms out (ala Lego to Diouf) just sky rocketed my man-love for Arfield even more.  Make no bones about, Arfield absolutely intimated the shit out of Brown, both in terms of the aforementioned instances and in terms of his play, in how he completely dominated him.  You could literally see on Brown's face how totally rattled he was - he had nae comeback.

Which is all pretty ironic as I met/sat and had a beer with Arfield 3 years ago down in Holmfirth when I got him and his mate comp tickets for a gig I was playing on.  And he's genuinely the nicest guy you could ever meet.   Which really is like getting the old Rangers back when we can say we've got absolute warriors who can balance having a bit of swagger while being humble, respectful guys off the pitch too.  Unlike the other lot...