Daniel Candeias Appreciation Thread

Broxi

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

He never scored today but recent form suggests he has somehow become the assist king of Ibrox, tireless worker and seems happy at Rangers, I'm not sure of his contract details but I hope someone has him signed up for a longer spell.

He was our POTY last season and was rewarded with a new contract at the end of March.

13 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

He is still the most frustrating player in the team for me , brilliant one minute , then flicks a ball to nobody or hits a plane flying over with his shot.

played well overall today.

Tracks back well to defend and great passes to set up goals. I can forgive him when it doesn't  work every now and then.

5 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Took him about 15 mins to touch the ball. I was about to post about him being anonymous and inconsistent yet again but then he got into the game. Played really well.

Thought he was completely anonymous in the first half, then absolutely tore shit up in the second. He's tireless. Can play an entire 90 mins, relentlessly attacking, sprinting back to defend and can still pull a lung bursting sprint out the bag. He must be the fittest player in our squad by a mile

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I just love the guy, gives his all for the team, no faint praise here. 

Well said. I think it is safe to say that DC has bought into the Rangers way, despite the fact that (according to some) he is despised by the majority of Bears because of his Geopolitical/almost certainly (although I do not know for certain or care) RC cultural background.

22 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Well said. I think it is safe to say that DC has bought into the Rangers way, despite the fact that (according to some) he is despised by the majority of Bears because of his Geopolitical/almost certainly (although I do not know for certain or care) RC cultural background.

if Candeias was as 'staunch' as Andy or was raised near Ibrox some RM posters would be wanking over him  -- a very under-rated player who has contributed way more than the 700 he cost us - skill level a steady 7/10 -- Rangers level commitment 10/10.

15 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

He is still the most frustrating player in the team for me , brilliant one minute , then flicks a ball to nobody or hits a plane flying over with his shot.

played well overall today.

That’s the problem with a lot of our players. Sublime one week and then absolutely dreadful the next.

18 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

if Candeias was as 'staunch' as Andy or was raised near Ibrox some RM posters would be wanking over him  -- a very under-rated player who has contributed way more than the 700 he cost us - skill level a steady 7/10 -- Rangers level commitment 10/10.

Get a grip man. The staunch patter is rotten