Carlos Peña

jackrfc95

32 minutes ago, denya said:

I still think you are retarded and weird. You go to a Spanish forum and try and talk in the same time learning new words/phrases. It is called learning. But you are a retard that goes to irish catholic shools. Now please fuck off little lesbian. 

Your English is quite exquisite in that statement. 

40 minutes ago, denya said:

I still think you are retarded and weird. You go to a Spanish forum and try and talk in the same time learning new words/phrases. It is called learning. But you are a retard that goes to irish catholic shools. Now please fuck off little lesbian. 

Ooft! Wee left hook followed by a killer uppercut :lol:

34 minutes ago, OhW said:

He makes gazza look like a Saint doesn't he? 

I expect Helder Baptista to make a comfortable living on the after dinner circuit recalling the many tales of pena's excesses at this club. 

7 hours ago, denya said:

a7b.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2019 at 07:57, MikeBlue said:

Considering he actually played some games and scored 5 goals, he's still a fair way behind Daniel Prodan on that one

Prodan was cracking on one of the old Champ Manager games and helped me win the champions league, Pena has given me no such benefits