Where are the biggest Rangers towns?

Creampuff

28 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I’ve honestly never met a Rangers supporter from Wishy, which is strange because every tarrier I’ve met from there assured me that it’s “fulla pyoor H***” 

Surprising. I lived down from the Main Street and it was always more Rangers than anything else. Several gers bars too although 1 or 2 now away I think.

Ive met 3 it 4 on here who stay or stayed in wishy 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Surprising. I lived down from the Main Street and it was always more Rangers than anything else. Several gers bars too although 1 or 2 now away I think.

Ive met 3 it 4 on here who stay or stayed in wishy 

Wishy loyal are In agreement with this

West End Bar and the Cecil were good bluenose pubs back in the day. Used to get our bus from the Cecil 

35 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Anywhere in Ayrshire and South Lanarkshire.. both with proud covenanting history and West Lothian is fairly staunch.

Hamilton and Blantyre are both in South Lanarkshire and both rampant with taigs. Hamilton has no Rangers pub and 1 supporters bus I think. 

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

I’ve honestly never met a Rangers supporter from Wishy, which is strange because every tarrier I’ve met from there assured me that it’s “fulla pyoor H***” 

I'm in Wishaw a lot and that's same for me 

Think it must be a day outing from clelland 😀

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Hamilton and Blantyre are both in South Lanarkshire and both rampant with taigs. Hamilton has no Rangers pub and 1 supporters bus I think. 

Hamilton was once years ago ,more Rangers but now it's a republican centre piece .They used it to bring a massive over spill of taigs in around the 80s from Glasgow 

Walk into any Council building and you will be speaking to a Bernadette or a Shaun