McAllister misquoted in saying unlikely Kent staying

Ted E Bayer

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Didn't see it personally nor in the last game. 

The last game he was terrible and the goal should have been saved by McGregor.

I saw a lot of Jones in the first half because I was right at the side of the Chadwick where he was attacking. Impressed me for 30 mins then couldn’t pass or control a ball thereafter and largely went missing in the second half.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d be doing everything we can to sign him, if that doesn’t happen then definitely another year loan. 

But honestly he’d be my priority in the summer

If Liverpool demanded our entire summer transfer budget for him, I'd honestly be ok with that.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

i think we have a chance because there is no way he will get into the liverpool side. its the other teams in england that might throw money stupid at him because of his form. 

Possibly true but some other team lower in the prem could probably afford to pay and are likely to offer £10 million plus for Kent.

With Morelos banned for 3 games and McGregor on the verge of a another ban now the papers are saying Kent will not be staying even tho at no point is there any quotes that suggest that. Hmm a few more wins then I’m sure they will find another player or maybe even the manager suggesting they are leaving . Negative Rangers stories sell papers in this tarrier infested country it seems who’d a thunk it 😂...

So what the article is actually saying is he’s a Liverpool player but why would he want to stay at Rangers. 

Where if you replace us for them, it would be he’s a Liverpool player but wants so much to play for the kiddie shaggers, and Liverpool are standing in his way. 

5 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Possibly true but some other team lower in the prem could probably afford to pay and are likely to offer £10 million plus for Kent.

Doubt it, this is his first successful loan in 3 and I can’t see somebody paying 10m+ for a guy who failed in Germany, failed in the championship but cut it up here.

i could be wrong, we’ll see.

Sadly, Inthink Jones is the summer replacement for Kent.  I don’t think Jones is anywhere near the level that Kent is.  However, we did get Jones for nothing and Kent would cost several million.

I know many want millions thrown at the signature of Kent but there’s still a lot of work to do in terms of strengthening this squad during the summer.