Increased Hibs allocation

17 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

They can choose to take the previous allocation.Β 

I fully understand what you are saying and for the guys that go im sure they all want a ticket but clubs should be allowed to up and drop allocations as it suits, they should have to submit what allocation they designate to away fans at the start of the season.

Hibs were determined we wouldn't get a full allocation but now they have the lurgan bigot to pay off they up the allocation so that we pay for it. We should refuse and let them find the cash another way. Remember this is the club that also sold Allen to the taigs just to spite us.

If they chose to take the previous allocation they are letting down the fans signed up to away games

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

The club can't get people to sign up to away games at the start of the season then start picking and choosing what games we'll take a full allocation for

The club have a responsibility to all those on the scheme to try for as many away tickets as possible.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Half the people who moan about giving other teams fuck all and wanting to boycott games at there ground have usually never even been to an away gameΒ :lol:

Or apparently don’t even go to home fixtures in case Kilmarnock get theirΒ money πŸ˜‚Β 

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Should tell them to Ram it tbh, decent for the lads that go to the away games but they reduced the allocation so we shouldn't accept the extra allocation to pay for the lurgan bigots pay off

If you don't even go to away games - then what the fuck has it got to do with you???

What a Prize Trumpet!

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

How quickly we forget. Place was up in arms about the reduced allocation at the time. As long as we just accept the crap from other clubs then it will only continue. Best way to get back at them is hitting them in the pocket. Should have turned round and said no thanks we will just take the same allocation as before from now on. We are our own worst enemy at times.

Place was up in arms then loved it when we done it to the Tarriers

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Spot on , no point greetin about them when you are doing fuck all about it. Havent done Scottish away games for years and never will again , not even going tonight because half my cash is going to Kilmarnock.

Supporters can’t do anything about it had to be the clubΒ 

Delighted if am honest, hopefully Β means the only domestic game I’ve missed is the tarriers for obvious reasons.

Instead of refusing, no going etc all Scottish clubs every 1 or 2 seasons should be made to produce their allocations for both OF teams in advance.

Although am happy we got more, the fact that Hibs or any club can pick and choose how much they give us based on if they’ve been good or not for 4 months is farcical

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We filled it last season as well though.

Aye but we are now making sure every one of our 46 Or 47 thousand ST holders can attend the fenian matches.

Hibs being a bunch of petulant shitebags is totally different. I seen a photo of their game v the taigs and they had about 18 people in their half of the stand. They're a jokeΒ 

2 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Hope you don't have Sky or BT then?

Hope you never place a bet with Ladbrokes?

Hope you check all the sponsors (shirt, ground, advertising boards etc.) Of all the other clubs before you buy anything from a company who may sponsor a club in Scotland?

Or does your stance stop at going to games that you probably wouldn't have went to anyway?

Amazin the amount of folk telling me how to spend my cash.

No Sky or BT and other than share dealing i never bet either.

I choose not to put another penny into any of these clubs that tried to destroy us and would do it again if they got the chance.

Β If that was a league game tonight I would be going. Its all about opinions and choices , you made yours and I wont be changing mine.......

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Delighted if am honest, hopefully Β means the only domestic game I’ve missed is the tarriers for obvious reasons.

Instead of refusing, no going etc all Scottish clubs every 1 or 2 seasons should be made to produce their allocations for both OF teams in advance.

Although am happy we got more, the fact that Hibs or any club can pick and choose how much they give us based on if they’ve been good or not for 4 months is farcical

shit season/failure to make top 6 or a pay off needs funded and the junkies aint buying tickets. The solution give them a full stand. Every club takes the cunt with both travelling fans of us and the scum.

I attempted to boycott away games a couple of years ago because I thought fuck the rest of them, I'm giving them fuck all of my money, I think i lasted about 1 week before I patched that pointless attempt and carried on going to as many as possible, I'd take every ticket we get off any the cunts, away days are brilliant for lot's of reasons and not just the football, the laugh on the bus , daft cunts you go with making an absolute cunt of etc, people criticising fellow supporters for attending away games can sook ma throbber, don't go if don't want to but keep your pish point scoring over other bears to yourself because no-one who goes to away games on a regular wants to hear it.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Amazin the amount of folk telling me how to spend my cash.

No Sky or BT and other than share dealing i never bet either.

I choose not to put another penny into any of these clubs that tried to destroy us and would do it again if they got the chance.

Β If that was a league game tonight I would be going. Its all about opinions and choices , you made yours and I wont be changing mine.......

I never told you how to spend your cash.

I asked a question, which you partly answered.

I just wondered how far you take your stance to ensure that not one penny you spend may end up in the bank accounts of any other Scottish club.Β