Increased Hibs allocation

I’m not judging anyone on here because I don’t know circumstances but when I meet people in real life who say they ‘boycott’ away games are people who when you scratch the surface either barely go to Ibrox or can’t because they now have children etc.

I find for some it’s a convenient staunch excuse for saying they now have other priorities in their life. Which is totally fine, Its just annoying when they take out their frustrations on fellow, especially younger, supporters.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye but we are now making sure every one of our 46 Or 47 thousand ST holders can attend the fenian matches.

Hibs being a bunch of petulant shitebags is totally different. I seen a photo of their game v the taigs and they had about 18 people in their half of the stand. They're a joke 

We knew we would, they tried to get their fans to fill it for big games not including Hearts and realised they canny

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

I refuse to give any cash to any clubs in Scotland. Theres plenty who think exactly the same , watch the gate numbers for this .

All about opinions and choices , you have yours and I stick by mine.........

So you don’t/won’t  go to semifinals or finals? Mmm...

5 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Embarrassing post, fucking hell

Don’t think it is. Mans got principles he sticks to. There are plenty of Rangers fans who actually feel the same way. If it’s not your opinion that’s fine but it’s not embarrassing for others to take a stand and not put money In other clubs coffers. Each to their own.

Guarantee that absolutely nobody that got offered an additional ticket is boycotting this & refusing the ticket.

Also, in Sassaaaaaaaaaaaaas case I don't know what would be more embarrassing, lying about a boycott or actually boycotting games because other clubs get money. I suspect he wouldn't be going regardless so is lying about boycotting, if tonight was the fenians, he'd be there!

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m not judging anyone on here because I don’t know circumstances but when I meet people in real life who say they ‘boycott’ away games are people who when you scratch the surface either barely go to Ibrox or can’t because they now have children etc.

I find for some it’s a convenient staunch excuse for saying they now have other priorities in their life. Which is totally fine, Its just annoying when they take out their frustrations on fellow, especially younger, supporters.

This better no be aimed at me :lol:

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Don’t think it is. Mans got principles he sticks to. There are plenty of Rangers fans who actually feel the same way. If it’s not your opinion that’s fine but it’s not embarrassing for others to take a stand and not put money In other clubs coffers. Each to their own.

It is embarrassing. It's following the team you support. That's it. Dragging any other politics into it over Rangers is mental.

23 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

It is embarrassing. It's following the team you support. That's it. Dragging any other politics into it over Rangers is mental.

No mate with respect that’s your opinion. Others have a totally different view. In fact some would go as far to say by not paying attention to the politics surrounding things  leaves you in a very dangerous position at times. As stated everyone is entitled to their view but his and others like him are far from embarrassing.

12 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

I refuse to give any cash to any clubs in Scotland. Theres plenty who think exactly the same , watch the gate numbers for this .

All about opinions and choices , you have yours and I stick by mine.........

12 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

The gate numbers won't be any different than a cup game, mid-week, against Kilmarnock pre 2012.

I was wrong. 

From where I was sitting they were even better than what they would have been pre 2012.

4 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

I was wrong. 

From where I was sitting they were even better than what they would have been pre 2012.

Didn’t expect such a good turnout either, thought beforehand there would be around 20k when taking into account the pricing, being midweek and after the disappointing result at the weekend.

19 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

How quickly we forget. Place was up in arms about the reduced allocation at the time. As long as we just accept the crap from other clubs then it will only continue. Best way to get back at them is hitting them in the pocket. Should have turned round and said no thanks we will just take the same allocation as before from now on. We are our own worst enemy at times.

We should have and we definitely are