Normal league allocation for Pittodrie QF?

McEwan's Lager

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Has there been any official information from Rangers about the ticket numbers yet?? 

I assume the SLO is all over this situation as well. 🤔

Looked down his twitter , over 100 good suggestions ,answered the 3rd one with basically that’s what we’re getting and that’s it , not another peep 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Looked down his twitter , over 100 good suggestions ,answered the 3rd one with basically that’s what we’re getting and that’s it , not another peep 

I do not go to away games but the way fans who do have been treated with this tie is terrible.

Can you imagine if Killie had been refused their extra tickets last night, it would have been all over the media. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I do not go to away games but the way fans who do have been treated with this tie is terrible.

Can you imagine if Killie had been refused their extra tickets last night, it would have been all over the media. 

Agreed mate , obviously don’t know the ins and outs of what was said between clubs but my guess is sheep “this is what your getting” , us “ ok” the most annoying part is they gave us to the halfway line until we came back into the spl so of course they could accommodate us , it’s just petty games that we’ve rolled over and took as per 

24 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

@Jeffrey I’m sure it was you that said that thousands should just go up there without tickets, don’t know if you’ve seen but that now seems to be a plan of some rsc’s 😂 you’re a genius mate 

I think we should invade, Manchester style

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:49, eskbankloyal said:

Clubs are still in discussions - we're pushing for an increased allocation but not looking promising at the moment. 

If we are restricted to the league allocation that should be the end of increased cup allocations for all clubs at Ibrox 

so we kowtow to this shite and top it off with a fucking ridiculous statement about Clarke

fucking shambolic stuff

tell your mate the only point of having dave king is he is a fucking maniac, he's not much use if he is going to act like SDM bain and paul murray

absolute shit show 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

@Jeffrey I’m sure it was you that said that thousands should just go up there without tickets, don’t know if you’ve seen but that now seems to be a plan of some rsc’s 😂 you’re a genius mate 

:lol: just seen this, me an my pal decided earlier we'll be going up regardless 

I've been bored today and actually pinged an email to the SFA, suggesting a couple of courses of action.

Main on being they just give us the Richard Donaldson stand (capacity 6220) but only allocate 4000 ticket as the maximum required to do so. If Aberdeen can show they have sold out the remainder of the ground Rangers may be obliged to take the other 2220. As this is down to 'bad admin' by Aberdeen they should lose out on seats not the away team.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's Police Scotland.  They'll charge you for having a can of cider on a bus.

Well aye, cos it's the law. They have no authority to say to a person they can't go past a certain point for not having a ticket to a football game unless that point is within the vicinity of the ground

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Good luck to them but the polis would probably just end up searching buses for people without tickets and not letting them past a certain point.

Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure that’s against my human rights

44 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Screenshot_20190222-143837_Chrome.jpg

All for this ,Only thing I’d say as long as it doesn’t cause mayhem for the lads with tickets , not got a ticket myself but I know how much of a pain in the arse this is in euro away games when can’t get into the stadium for hours due to bears without tickets flooding the area , by all means go but have respect for the bears with tickets to around the ground 👍🏻