Any other SPFL striker

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Today changed my opinion on him.

Wee fucking spastic. Cheating Bears out of time and money week after week, big game after big game. 

Yes he’s provoked, and yes he’s a reputation that goes before him, but that was fucking stupidity. 

Brown is a fucking idiot, but we make him look like mastermind when we bite to him. Said it in another thread that he gets far too much of our supports headspace. 

Best way to get it up him is to beat him, and then laugh in his face. 

Although at least Kent had a decent dig at him, rather than some fucking poofy wee backhander. 

I’m the same now with him he can do one in the summer and be somebody else’s problem.

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

I’m raging folk are even flirting with defending him today. Sold us and his teammates out. 

I think he can be defended overall, but today he deserved his red and let us all down.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

In so much he gets absolutely no protection from officials, today he shamed himself and the club. He short changed everyone associated with Rangers. 

There is no more defending him and he will be gone.

Bet you're over the moon ya fucking weapon. 

straight red all day long,the mans a liability..we know brown goaded him but brown has been doing it for years,its not like our players are not warned,petty reaction and i believe it cost us the game

and if we are honest he was lucky to stay on the park in december against them !

26 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

How many other strikers in the league react as easily and as regularly as he does?

It's sickening how easily he lets us down....today he wasn't even involved with anything.....no reason for his frustration to boil over...it was his first act of the game and once again it was a selfish act....he clearly does not get the bigger picture...scoring against your killies, st Johnstones & hamiltons do not paper over the times he has let  the club, manager and most importantly the fans down 

Oh fuck off. Sick of hearing it after every single incident.

People have gotten so used to him doing something stupid every single match that they've genuinely forgotten what a red card offence even is. Swings an elbow off the ball into a players face with force and it's another referee conspiracy, actually just go bore someone else with your deluded shite

I can't even entertain stuff like Kerryfail street or the laugh at celtic thread anymore because this place is just as bad. You can't have an honest conversation about football anywhere these days, especially online. 

59 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

“Stay disciplined, keep your focus. In big games, if you lose your temper, you lose the game”...Stevie must have said it  to his players pre match ?

surely !

Not only Gerrard, said it on another thread, before the game started the camera caught Jack gesturing to the idiot to screw the nut, and the fool goes and does it again, the incident itself happened of camera but as soon as I heard the crowd roaring I just instinctively thought please not Morelos 

Any other player in any other league in the world and that’s not a red, it’s a push to the chest ffs. His elbow never makes contact with brown, browns face is never touched just a push to the chest to get brown away from him as he’s chasing Morelos clipping at his heels.