Morelos apology

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Suarez bites people and goes on to play for Barcelona 

Morelos throws a forearm and career is over, wheeeyyyyy

Right enough there is no actual difference in football ability from Suarez to Morelos:troll: Great players can get away with things other players cannot.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You think the board are going to bring his valuation down by not allowing him to play again just after giving a new contract?

Good one 

No, he's brought his value down by being the easiest player to wind up ever he's a weak point to any team, and will now get targetted. 

What is his Valuation?

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Brown managed to make a cunt out of him, kent, and halliday.  His antics caused every one of them to react.

You think he made Halliday look like a cunt? Probably the one incident I've saw the media call out Brown on from yesterday.

Just now, Smile said:

No, he's brought his value down by being the easiest player to wind up ever he's a weak point to any team, and will now get targetted. 

What is his Valuation?

He's not a weak point to any team as in any other team outside of Scotland he'd never be watched the way he is here.

Couldn't tell you his valuation as we haven't had a firm offer yet but I doubt the board are going to want to hinder it by never letting him play again. 

Man enough to admit that he was wrong which I admire, seen a different side to Alfredo recently which is encouraging. 

He must now back this apology up with actions and show us that he cares and wants to change. 

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Aye it fuckin" did.

Nah it didn't. 

We were actually poor the entire time he was on and if anything it gave them all a kick up the arse. 

What actually cost us the game was a mistake by Tav but I don't blame him for the loss either 

15 minutes ago, jim beam said:

No matter the provocation just don’t react and answer them back by putting the ball in the back of the net, not by sitting in the dressing room and letting us and the manager and team down.Not that it will matter for much longer as he will be gone in the summer.

My feelings exactly ... he has to realise that the opposition don't try and provoke bad players so it's actually a compliment and he should make it an even bigger compliment by putting the ball in the back of the net

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He's not a weak point to any team as in any other team outside of Scotland he'd never be watched the way he is here.

Couldn't tell you his valuation as we haven't had a firm offer yet but I doubt the board are going to want to hinder it by never letting him play again. 

Any manager or coach will see how easy it is to wind him up and he will react so he's a weak point in any team.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Least he appologised. Anyone who thinks he won't play for us again is delusional. 

A couple of end of season kick abouts before he is off,enough time for him to say his Cheerios.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Nah it didn't. 

We were actually poor the entire time he was on and if anything it gave them all a kick up the arse. 

What actually cost us the game was a mistake by Tav but I don't blame him for the loss either 

See I'm not swallowing that either, IMO if the idiot hadn't walked we would have had 11 men on the park when that mob started pulling up with injuries and maybe the rest of the team wouldn't have had to run themselves into the ground resulting in Tav's mistake at the end, so yes IMO it was Morelos's fault that we lost.

If you didn’t laugh at the hypocrites in our support you would be in tears. 

The boy will never win with certain sections of our support they are too happy to back up the taigs in this country. 

No wonder the scum have had a foot on our throat for so long.