Si Ferry interviews Bob Malcolm

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, hammer time said:

Not watched it and no offence to BM but a surely scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this one as he didn’t exactly have a standout career, only remember him being at us for about 3 or 4 years and doing nothing much of note 

If you have watched any the other ones you’ll see that Malcom is one of the better ones. Last week was a snooker player in celtic Park and your saying the barrels been scraped for Malcolm. He’s won more than johnny Russel and all the other wee fags that go on that show

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Don't know why he obv feels embarrassed about the ice cream van thing , he obv has a family too provide for so should be proud that hes willing to do whatever it takes to do that 

Ive said it before he was on the ice cream van at my bit with his uncle Wullie when i was a wean.

1 minute ago, wully said:

Ive said it before he was on the ice cream van at my bit with his uncle Wullie when i was a wean.

Yeah mate he was in my street on Sunday there as usual in his van , it was the same when cunts tried taking the cunt out of Kevin Kyle for working on that ship , I think it's good that they are doing what needs be done 

2 hours ago, hammer time said:

Not watched it and no offence to BM but a surely scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this one as he didn’t exactly have a standout career, only remember him being at us for about 3 or 4 years and doing nothing much of note 

2 league titles, a scottish cup and a league cup

More winners medals than out full current squad combined...but aye mate did nothing 

1 hour ago, bluchoo said:

More winners medals than out full current squad combined...but aye mate did nothing 

Allan McGregor would like a word.

Three titles, three Scottish Cups and five League Cups.

Steve Davis too.

Three titles, two Scottish Cups and three league cups.

Then there's Kyle Lafferty.

Three titles, two League Cups and a Scottish.

Other than that though, he's definitely got more medals than the full squad combined.

2 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Fair comment can’t argue with that just meant he was a squad player at best, not an international player or someone who played down south or abroad from what I remember so thought it was a strange choice for an interview 

12 minutes ago, hammer time said:

Fair comment can’t argue with that just meant he was a squad player at best, not an international player or someone who played down south or abroad from what I remember so thought it was a strange choice for an interview 

You can when it's demonstrably false

18 minutes ago, hammer time said:

He played for Derby County and QPR down South and Brisbane Roar abroad was capped at under21 and B level  and also played for Motherwell and Dundee 

Watched about 50 minutes of it last night.  Not the most exciting of interviews but Bob seems an honest and down to earth guy.

His story about him and some of the other players heading to the District after the 6-1 Dunfermline game brought a smile to my face.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Allan McGregor would like a word.

Three titles, three Scottish Cups and five League Cups.

Steve Davis too.

Three titles, two Scottish Cups and three league cups.

Then there's Kyle Lafferty.

Three titles, two League Cups and a Scottish.

Other than that though, he's definitely got more medals than the full squad combined.

Ryan Jack has a Scottish Cup medal as well. 

14 hours ago, hammer time said:

He is a fucking legend. He hates the pope so I have all the respect for him.

11 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Well that’s not true. McGregor blows that out the water for a start. But I get your point I thought he was a decent player for us, and somebody who’d probably get a game most weeks in this current team.

On 02/04/2019 at 07:34, hammer time said:

Still interesting storties to tell regardless of what you've won in life. 

I actually found Kevin Kyles interview a cracker, he's won fuck all.