Gerrard given 1 match ban

marka1979

13 minutes ago, LV said:

It happens all the time at the theatre of screams. If any away team trys interact with their supporters. The police and stewards stop the players it makes me wonder if the stand is incorrectly built maybe the rake of the stand is to great to be safe. I believe we had crushing issues last season. 

I would go with , they have been told not to let any opposition players enjoy themselves with their own fans . As it might cause the rhodents to misbehave

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

1, it's not sticking up for them

2, it's pointing out the absolute  obvious

3, why would having Tarrier pals change my opinion :lol: 

1. You always do.

2. Maybe in this instance it was stating the obvious BUT I stand by point 1

3. Because you don't want to upset your pals and think what they do is somehow ok. I'm not saying you shouldn't have pals from the dark side. Each to their own.

😂

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A Motherwell fan said to me the day . Lego has been taking lessons from popcorn teeth .

Even he couldn't believe, not one  person has yet  mentioned ,Alfredo hit Lego on the chest, .

Yet Lego went down holding his face .

It's been mentioned plenty, just not by the media as it doesn't fit the narrative when they are too busy wheeling out every taig they can find to tell us that Brown is a model professional.

It's the same with Kent, every story is accompanied by the image of him with his fist clenched looking like he's just landed one on Brown's jaw when we all know that was a push to the chest too.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

1. You always do.

2. Maybe in this instance it was stating the obvious BUT I stand by point 1

3. Because you don't want to upset your pals and think what they do is somehow ok. I'm not saying you shouldn't have pals from the dark side. Each to their own.

😂

1,No I don't.

2, How would me posting something anonymously online upset my pals? :lol: 

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you watch closely mate . When we scored on Sunday . At least 2 cops were almost falling over themselves to stop our goal scorer get to our fans and celebrate

I don't think I have ever seen a gestapo bastard  do this at Ibrox in all my life watching the scum score in these games

So with that is mind . Halliday would never be allowed to even get anywhere near the bheasts without one of these double standard fuckpigs intervening

I noticed it, embarrassing.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

1,No I don't.

2, How would me posting something anonymously online upset my pals? :lol: 

1. Maybe you don't realise you're doing it but you actually do.

2. They don't have to know you're doing it but you have loyalty. If someone was talking about my friends behind their back I would stick up for them but possibly wouldn't tell them what people were saying. What I would say to you is that they probably wouldn't stick up for you if the shoe was in the other foot.  They are probably calling you all the H** bastards under the sun behind your back! As I said though each to their own! None of my business :p:

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

1. Maybe youndint realise you're doing it but you actually do.

2. They don't have to know youre doing it but you have loyalty. If someone was talking about my friends behind their back I would stick up for them but possibly wouldn't tell them what people were saying. What I would say to you is that they probably wouldn't stick up for you if the shoe was in the other foot.  They are probably calling you all the H** bastards under the sun behind your back! As I said though each to their own! None of my business :p:

It doesn't happen though, prove it.

i don't have any anymore, growing up some of my best pals were of a tarrier persuasion, and I highly doubt it.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So let me get this straight. Morelos ban immediate, Kent suspended 4 days after the game ( incl appeal ), Gerrard suspended 4 days after the game but Broon's hearing is not until May 2nd ? Why? Is that right? Is that so he can play in their celebrations?

Corrupt to the fucking core!

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It doesn't happen though, prove it.

i don't have any anymore, growing up some of my best pals were of a tarrier persuasion, and I highly doubt it.

I'm not going through the all the threads. Never underestimate them :justno:

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's been mentioned plenty, just not by the media as it doesn't fit the narrative when they are too busy wheeling out every taig they can find to tell us that Brown is a model professional.

It's the same with Kent, every story is accompanied by the image of him with his fist clenched looking like he's just landed one on Brown's jaw when we all know that was a push to the chest too.

FFS..the scabby DR described lustic's green n grey tap as "shirt ripped to shreds".
Every cunt and their dug saw it was ripped at the shoulder.
Absolute manky fuckin rag I have refused for free if you bought 3 rolls,and even suggesting to the girl on the counter to hand it in for greyhound bedding.

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

So let me get this straight. Morelos ban immediate, Kent suspended 4 days after the game ( incl appeal ), Gerrard suspended 4 days after the game but Broon's hearing is not until May 2nd ? Why? Is that right? Is that so he can play in their celebrations?

They are waiting for the heat to go out the incident with Brown so there's less anger when he gets off scot-free.

13 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I have said it for a while now we won't get any help from anyone trying to get back to winning titles and trophies. We need to make sure we win our games and win them well so referees and others cannot influence results. It is us against the rest of them and let's not kid ourselves we are hated by all in sundry. Whoever we sign in this next window will need to be up for the fight  because this hatred towards us is only going to get worse as we get better and get even closer and eventually get in front of the pedos.

I partially agree with what your saying. But it’s hard to win well when in the first league game of the season you striker is sent off after 20 mins after retaliating to continued attack’s from the opponents defenders. 

26 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I partially agree with what your saying. But it’s hard to win well when in the first league game of the season you striker is sent off after 20 mins after retaliating to continued attack’s from the opponents defenders. 

Our bad luck started when the computer 'randomly' generated one of the hardest possible fixtures as our first game of the season.

A brand new largely overhauled squad away to a team that finished above us. Damn random fixture generating bad luck...

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

FFS..the scabby DR described lustic's green n grey tap as "shirt ripped to shreds".
Every cunt and their dug saw it was ripped at the shoulder.
Absolute manky fuckin rag I have refused for free if you bought 3 rolls,and even suggesting to the girl on the counter to hand it in for greyhound bedding.

Full of scumbag beggars mate

Good decision 

Wouldn't wipe my arse with the bheast loving rhag

2 hours ago, Smile said:

They are waiting for the heat to go out the incident with Brown so there's less anger when he gets off scot-free.

Spot on Smile 

It's what they do 

Remember when he got off with the decision against Ross County

Our club are a disgrace taking all this and the charade of a corrupt system, that favours only one club 

He may still get done but 2 things will be taken from it 

It will have absolutely zero impact now the title is won

And their club will make such a noise about it .The average football fan will think ,well it looks like Scottish football in indeed even handed .And every right minded bear knows that's bullshite 

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Spot on Smile 

It's what they do 

Remember when he got off with the decision against Ross County

Our club are a disgrace taking all this and the charade of a corrupt system, that favours only one club 

He may still get done but 2 things will be taken from it 

It will have absolutely zero impact now the title is won

And their club will make such a noise about it .The average football fan will think ,well it looks like Scottish football in indeed even handed .And every right minded bear knows that's bullshite 

Brown is being portrayed as the victim on Sunday. The current narrative is that its a scandal that he has been charged, he's being further penalised by the SFA to try to balance up charges made against big bad Rangers.

By the time he gets off with this it'll be all about celebrating justice being done, good winning over evil.

It wont be about even handedness by then. It'll be about justice prevailing if he wins appeal, and anti Rangers if he doesn't.