Gerrard given 1 match ban

marka1979

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It doesn't happen though, prove it.

i don't have any anymore, growing up some of my best pals were of a tarrier persuasion, and I highly doubt it.

@Foreverdefendingtaigs you have been rumbled ya scumbag , spreading your tarrier mates propaganda 

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Brown is being portrayed as the victim on Sunday. The current narrative is that its a scandal that he has been charged, he's being further penalised by the SFA to try to balance up charges made against big bad Rangers.

By the time he gets off with this it'll be all about celebrating justice being done, good winning over evil.

It wont be about even handedness by then. It'll be about justice prevailing if he wins appeal, and anti Rangers if he doesn't.

This is what the scum do best and Rangers and JT are lite years behind

Meanwhile  the stamp at Paisley has now been glossed over

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Dunno if posted already but 4lads said that Gerrard apparently called Madden a fucking shambles.

Can't think of many Rangers supporters that would disagree with Gerrard on that one.   

I don't recall Gerrard saying anything in public though so how come Madden gets to report him and that report is believed and a ban dished out?    Can only presume Gerrard made his point in front of the Asst Refs too so there were witnesses.   It might have been better in the long run if Gerrard has vented his wrath publicly and forced the issue because as it stands its going to be swept under the official carpet and the Rangers carpet with Rangers in effect accepting potentially unjustified punishment.

Next question will be how Rangers execs react to Madden being appointed to referee future games.  Will / can Rangers object to him? 

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

So let me get this straight. Morelos ban immediate, Kent suspended 4 days after the game ( incl appeal ), Gerrard suspended 4 days after the game but Broon's hearing is not until May 2nd ? Why? Is that right? Is that so he can play in their celebrations?

I just checked previous breaches of rule 77 ( the one brown charged with) and the hearing dates are all a month after 

53 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Dunno if posted already but 4lads said that Gerrard apparently called Madden a fucking shambles.

Dan my money is on, he was saying it to Clancy , assistant ref who has been a total bastard for us this season  

As we know now , the fanny is a jobsworth of a ref

Madden isn't the worst but he seems very weak in many of our games

5 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I partially agree with what your saying. But it’s hard to win well when in the first league game of the season you striker is sent off after 20 mins after retaliating to continued attack’s from the opponents defenders. 

I agree with what you say mate but there have been times even when we were down to 10 men where we could and should have scored more goals or defended our goal better that is what I meant.

29 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I agree with what you say mate but there have been times even when we were down to 10 men where we could and should have scored more goals or defended our goal better that is what I meant.

Fair comment👍🏻

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

I just checked previous breaches of rule 77 ( the one brown charged with) and the hearing dates are all a month after 

Not saying you are wrong but having a hearing over something that happened a month before just sums the SFA up. Most fucked up thing ever. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Dan my money is on, he was saying it to Clancy , assistant ref who has been a total bastard for us this season  

As we know now , the fanny is a jobsworth of a ref

Madden isn't the worst but he seems very weak in many of our games

Well if Tom (commentator) is right Clancy will be the ref for the next OF as he says this season in the other games the 4th official has then reffed the next match 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I took it from the way it’s was being reported SG spoke to the ref post match, hopefully eluding to the injustice of AH being booked and Brown not given a second yellow. Either way if that’s what he said he wasn’t wrong...

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

He'll miss the game at Ibrox, it's the SFA's way of throwing a wet towel on any potential flames

After hearing what Brown has been charged with the only way he won't be playing at Ibrox will be injury 

He's been charged with not acting in the interests of football .the lawyers will get drive a bus through that charge. 

If the authorities really wanted him punished they would have charged him with something he couldn't get out of 

Will this get TLB into trouble ? from his presser today I assume. He says a lot more but thought this would be enough to post from the BBC Scotland web page.

celtic captain Scott Brown has "nothing to defend himself for" after receiving a "trumped-up charge" for his Old Firm derby conduct, says boss Neil Lennon.

The Scottish FA has cited midfielder Brown for "not acting in the best interests of football".

celtic and Rangers have also been charged over a mass confrontation at the end of Sunday's match.

Lennon said Brown's censure has "been concocted because of pressure from the media or elsewhere".

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

After hearing what Brown has been charged with the only way he won't be playing at Ibrox will be injury 

He's been charged with not acting in the interests of football .the lawyers will get drive a bus through that charge. 

If the authorities really wanted him punished they would have charged him with something he couldn't get out of 

Time will tell, I think we'll.get them 3rd game, Saturday 11th, he'll get a 2 game ban, they'll appeal it, it'll get reduced to one game and he'll miss Ibrox.

I get your point about giving him a charge he can't get out of but the next Old Firm wont be in the first two weeks of the split incase it becomes a title decider and there's no a charge available that would enable them to give him a 4+ game ban so this looks the more likely, IMO.

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Will this get TLB into trouble ? from his presser today I assume. He says a lot more but thought this would be enough to post from the BBC Scotland web page.

celtic captain Scott Brown has "nothing to defend himself for" after receiving a "trumped-up charge" for his Old Firm derby conduct, says boss Neil Lennon.

The Scottish FA has cited midfielder Brown for "not acting in the best interests of football".

celtic and Rangers have also been charged over a mass confrontation at the end of Sunday's match.

Lennon said Brown's censure has "been concocted because of pressure from the media or elsewhere".

That would get us a charge, they won’t touch the scum for it.