Gerrard given 1 match ban

marka1979

56 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The SFA will chase Gerrard out of Scotland just like they are trying to do with Morelos. Why? Because they are our two biggest assests. Maybe this should be in the conspiracy thread but either way it is true.

When they both leave,as they will,they will have some stories to tell of bias and corruption in Scottish football.The authorities don't seem to care about the damage they are doing or maybe they're happy enough as it benefits one club.I look forward to the books that slam them for what they are,scum loving b'tards.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Look at the difference with the filth Brown gets a token citing the filth club comes out and say's they will fight it vigorously our set of cowards say nothing. 

I'm sure they'll just walk out of Ryan Kent's hearing at Hampden to put a wee soundbite out on Twitter.

1 hour ago, Iggy666 said:

So let me get this right. Gerrard is offered a 1 match ban for questioning why scott brown wasn't punished for his involvement in the incident at full time,  but they are citing scott brown for his involvement in the incident at full time because they believe he should be punished. So the sfa agree with Gerrard but are giving him a ban anyway. :confused:

...and 100% this is Gerrard's defence,😉

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Our club is rolling over and taking it from every angle.

Said it so many times - I’d play in the lowest fucking league in England to get out of this shithole of a country. 

Me too.

As per usual, the narrative is quickly being set online with all their high profile cretins out acting like hes being cited for merely celebrating or merely smiling. Guarantee uncle tims like Alex Rae etc will be along shortly enough to agree with them.

Thing is if it was ever the other way about we'd be getting fucked over this left right and center from the the second the final whistle blew. Prime examples being Halliday being sent off for raising one hand in celebration of a goal in the championship and Candeias this year for celebrating a goal/win when Collum even admitted he never fucking seen it. Hypocritical fenian cunts. Our board are far, far too quiet on everything like this. They cunts know how to play the game, ours don't. Guarantee you Gerrard will be banned and Brown will not.

42 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

When they both leave,as they will,they will have some stories to tell of bias and corruption in Scottish football.The authorities don't seem to care about the damage they are doing or maybe they're happy enough as it benefits one club.I look forward to the books that slam them for what they are,scum loving b'tards.

Hopefully Stevie G will then use his English influences to get us into the English league. ( wishful thinking )

WTF?!

Not only trying to drive out our best players, now it's our manager.

Meanwhile, the instigators of all the mayhem at the chamber of secrets, walk away as white as the driven snow.

This board need to go to war and it is up to us to make sure they do. Email them, protest on match days, whatever, but our board cannot be allowed to remain in silence.

Otherwise just shut us down, save us the pain, as the haters are handicapping us every which way and we take it up the erse.

I'm so fucking raging, I'm lost for words.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Hopefully Stevie G will then use his English influences to get us into the English league. ( wishful thinking )

I'd be happy if he used his English media contacts and revealed the corruption, bias, incompetence and general hatred of Rangers that he's experienced in only 10 months.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Watch the narrative towards Gerrard change from the press and commentators.

"How can the players be expected to behave when the Manager cant control himself?"

"Gerrard losing the plot as he's been found out"

"Gerrard's true colours shine through in pressure of defeat"

Mark my words, they'll take this opportunity to attack him. And some on here will side with the comments.

@Bluepeter9 :1120982233_SGsmile:

Just now, Bronzy said:

No actually. He's weak and hates folk highlighting injustices, but supporting a manager isn't something I can criticise him for. 

Theres others, vocal when opportunities arise to have a dig or put the boot into Gerrard. Fairly quiet after a win right enough, so you wont hear from them for a while.

I