Tv drama that mentioned/featured Rangers

Lucky to have a dvd of "Just Another Saturday" which I watch now and again.  Rangers poster on the wall and picture of John Greig too.  Also watched an episode of "Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads" that features a team of Rangers fans.  I'm sure we've featured in a good few other tv shows.  

44 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

We were in a few episodes of ‘Dream Team’

I think they used our two homes games against parma (the uefa cup then the cl qualifier) but one home game was the first half and one was the 2nd and it showed our keeper in completely different kits lol 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think they used our two homes games against parma (the uefa cup then the cl qualifier) but one home game was the first half and one was the 2nd and it showed our keeper in completely different kits lol 

I loved that show growing up. It was so ridiculous. I think they had three squads wiped out in tragedies and at one point a Brazilian from Botafogo who they found on Football Manager refused to sign because “everyone who signs for Harchester dies”. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I loved Dream Team as a kid. I remember one of the episodes they drew us in the UEFA Cup. They walk out on the Ibrox pitch and the guy says something like "Woah! This is big" 😂

Had some run as well, think it was an hour every Sunday for 42 weeks of the year for 10 years.

47 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I loved that show growing up. It was so ridiculous. I think they had three squads wiped out in tragedies and at one point a Brazilian from Botafogo who they found on Football Manager refused to sign because “everyone who signs for Harchester dies”. :lol: 

In one of the later seasons they had a mystery owner bankrolling them who turned out to be one of the players :lol: 

They also got demoted to the Championship for match fixing but they still let them play in the Champions League the following season :lol: 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

In one of the later seasons they had a mystery owner bankrolling them who turned out to be one of the players :lol: 

They also got demoted to the Championship for match fixing but they still let them play in the Champions League the following season :lol: 

Casper Rose and the match fixing was away to Lazio :lol:

Tremendous viewing. There’s an episode somewhere on YouTube where Ian Holloway plays Ian Holloway in a legitimate acting role. He takes it so seriously, it’s hilarious.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Used at least one awat v St. Johnstone too (Red nike kit)

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Casper Rose and the match fixing was away to Lazio :lol:

Tremendous viewing. There’s an episode somewhere on YouTube where Ian Holloway plays Ian Holloway in a legitimate acting role. He takes it so seriously, it’s hilarious.

The Rose brothers, one black and one white 😄

I remember they were signing Curtis Alexander from PSG but he would only sign if they gave his brother Linton Alexander a deal. After Linton signed, Curtis pulls out and it was all a ploy just to get his brother a club 😄

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Always remember poor Clyde Connelly jumping off the stadium roof after being sent off against PSG.