What a farce that sell your ticket back to the club is

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Twice I’ve done it. They deactivate your card then don’t sell the ticket. No email to tell you incase you can sell it your self. Absolute joke of a system.

How would you make it better. 

8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Twice I’ve done it. They deactivate your card then don’t sell the ticket. No email to tell you incase you can sell it your self. Absolute joke of a system.

The louden lads loved your seat

9 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

They sold it and are keeping the cash. Thanks JS.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Can the not reactivate your card and say they can’t sell it. I’d rather give it away than lie empty

Aye they would need some sort of cut-off time like Thursday before weekend kick off this would give the ticket holder a chance to sell/give away ticket. 

37 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

How do you know if they have sold your seat or not?

I have done this a couple of times with other tickets we have, but never thought to follow it up to be honest!

Now that I think about it, I thought it came off the following years season ticket, but all of them are the same price according to the renewal.

5 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

From what I have heard, you don't even get face value if it is sold. 

I thought I might be missing the Hibs and celtic games. You get £17 for Hibs, and £30 for celtic, but it's only if the game is a sell out. So if your seat is bought and the game doesn't sell out you get nothing.

57 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Done it once this season. Never heard a peep so I called the club as the game was a sell out out. Turns out a junior bought my seat so I got a fiver off next season's.......wow wee!

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

What do you expect the club to do?    It isn't the fault of RFC that you can't go to the game and that the ground isn't a sell-out.  Why not just give it to someone or sell it on yourself?

35 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

What do you expect the club to do?    It isn't the fault of RFC that you can't go to the game and that the ground isn't a sell-out.  Why not just give it to someone or sell it on yourself?

They have the scheme, and they can’t even tell you if it’s sold until you renew your season ticket???? The games in quests were also sold out according to the site.