Broadfoot

Lloyd

Best thing he ever done was call James McClean out for what he is, for a footballer thats pretty bad. Always been a disliked kind of player where ever he played, loves the rough and tumble stuff and liable to fuck something up. I always had a bit of an envious eye toward him having been the perfect example of Walter Smiths genuis in getting more out of a bang average but honest pro.

Good on him for tuping over but given the kind of money he would have been on given the winning teams he was part of probably for the best we let him go. Being a wanker to the teams he plays against is not that big a deal to me, best forgotten about imo :pipe:

1 hour ago, TMB said:

We chased him out the club when we dropped down to division 3.  In hindsight, he could’ve done a job for us all the way back up the divisions.  The amount of shite CBs we signed in Cribari, Kieran, Cardoso, Senderos, etc.  Millions wasted.

Not saying Broadfoot is an amazing player.  But, he can play all across the back 4 and would’ve been more than adequate in terms of working up the divisions.  

He would still have had Ally as manager and probably played attacking midfield.

9 hours ago, The Sinner said:

I think Broadfoot would have strolled those leagues. 

The Ally McCoist approach! Let’s use hammer throwers and brutes to compete with other hammer throwers and brutes!

Which, along with the Pedro disaster, is a reason why we are in such a poor position at the moment, although we have gone a long way to resolving that in the past 12months.

15 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Seriously disliked him when he played for us because he was shite, ran like Woody out of Toy Story, took foul throws and couldn't cook a fucking egg. 

Hate him now because he's a cunt. 

Woody out of Toy Story!  Fucking brilliant mate. But aye, a fucking cunt!  😂 😂 😂 

18 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

What's he done? Other than his usual shithousery on the pitch?

Btw how has he become such a rock in defence. Mind he came to us and he could barely kick a ball. We turned him into a right back because he wasn't trusted to play his 'natural' position.

To think we got to a European final with him in the team is some achievement. That said he did a job for us and left in the right way, so I can't totally slate him.

He ran into the main stand when they scored the penalty 

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

A thread about a Protestant, loyalist flute band member and nothing but abuse

Shameful

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He's my cousin and I dont appreciate some of the comments in this thread.

Ask him why he acts like a rotten cunt against us?
Fuckin shameful behaviour.
Then ask him to give it a fuckin rest.
And tell him best of luck at the next parade :crabflute:

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Ask him why he acts like a rotten cunt against us?
Fuckin shameful behaviour.
Then ask him to give it a fuckin rest.
And tell him best of luck at the next parade :crabflute:

I see you're from, his neck of the woods I'll send you his contact details and you can say that to his face