Odds on Alf staying ?

backup

Gerrard has only received one bid for Morelos in his time at Rangers

The Light Blues star fired home his 30th goal of the season in the 2-1 defeat at Kilmarnock

STEVEN GERRARD has revealed Rangers have only received ONE offer for Alfredo Morelos during his time at the club.

The Colombian hitman notched his 30th goal of the season as the Light Blues went down 2-1 at Kilmarnock. 

Gerrard revealed he's only had one bid for Morelos

Ibrox boss Gerrard praised the striker for his goal and his all round level of performance this season.

But when asked about the speculation surrounding Morelos' future, he said: "It is a great finish from Alfredo, a poacher's goal and his all round level this season deserves 30 goals.

"I'm pleased for him. I'm hoping he's learned a lot from the last five weeks. That is what we should be talking about with Alfredo - his goals, his play - rather than talking about the discipline side.

"It's good for him to go away and remember another goal than the last four weeks.

"He is on a four-year contract. We have had one bid for Alfredo since I've been Rangers manager and it was for three mIllion euros.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Can't see tonnes rushing to buy him with his temperament the way it is just now so another season isn't unlikely but the way he talks it's clear he sees himself as bigger than us and wants away.  

😂😂😂 aye because any player saying they want to play in the best leagues in Europe means they are bigger than the club.