Dorrans attacked

G.E.C.

Just now, BlueMe said:

If that's the case, then yes, definitely avoid it, just like they would be well advised to avoid drinking in a celtic bar or wearing a Rangers top outside celtic park.

That's minimising risk, but not comparable to Ibiza in may, imo.

Of course not. Santa Ponsa's the extreme example. But it proves that the idea that suggesting people, Rangers players in a very specific way, should avoid some places, is not victim blaming or any of the other melodramatic stuff in this thread. It's common sense. 

'People should be able to go where they want' without being harassed. Yeah. They can't, though. And that's not bloody victim blaming to say it. 

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If that's the case, then yes, definitely avoid it, just like they would be well advised to avoid drinking in a celtic bar or wearing a Rangers top outside celtic park.

That's minimising risk, but not comparable to Ibiza in may, imo.

Tbf too inigo the west end strip in San Antonio is like them going too easterhouse or castlemilk for a few pints if back here  , I loved it when younger but your always 2 mins away from rolling about with cunts 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Of course not. Santa Ponsa's the extreme example. But it proves that the idea that suggesting people, Rangers players in a very specific way, should avoid some places, is not victim blaming or any of the other melodramatic stuff in this thread. It's common sense. 

'People should be able to go where they want' without being harassed. Yeah. They can't, though. And that's not bloody victim blaming to say it. 

The player's should and will have to avoid certain places, i agree and i can see the point you're making.

I just don't see Ibiza being one of the places they should have to avoid tbh. 

22 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Just an observation bro nothing personal

Accuse me of being a taig again and I'll be fucking furious, so furious I may come on here and call you an arsehole or something along those lines, I'm warning you pal.

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Tbf too inigo the west end strip in San Antonio is like them going too easterhouse or castlemilk for a few pints if back here  , I loved it when younger but your always 2 mins away from rolling about with cunts 

Never knew this mate, I've never been near the place and probably never will be.

Sounds like a shit tip tbh.

Just now, BlueMe said:

The player's should and will have to avoid certain places, i agree and i can see the point you're making.

I just don't see Ibiza being one of the places they should have to avoid tbh. 

You been to San Antonio mate? Parts are a tim a rama, as yer man gers4life says.

Up to Dorrans where he goes, but wouldny be me in his shoes. Tims, after all, will be tims.

Just now, Inigo said:

You been to San Antonio mate? Parts are a tim a rama, as yer man gers4life says.

Up to Dorrans where he goes, but wouldny be me in his shoes. Tims, after all, will be tims.

No mate, never been there either. 

I'm more of a sleepy Greek island guy these days tbh :lol:

Just now, BlueMe said:

Never knew this mate, I've never been near the place and probably never will be.

Sounds like a shit tip tbh.

Ibiza is amazing mate but goes from 5 star celebrity hotspot too shit heap , San an has some great bits and prob the best sunsets in the world at parts , but also pure scum in others , surprised at players tbh because they look like they've went from ocean beach ( pretty fancy , €20-30 a drink etc ) too the strip were your getting 2 drinks a shot and bottle schnapps for €10 

Just now, BlueMe said:

No mate, never been there either. 

I'm more of a sleepy Greek island guy these days tbh :lol:

Lol. Me too, but then I'm older now. Ibiza is decent for alot of things, but sadly in some places too many mhanks.

14 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You seem very hostile today

I'm not in the least bit hostile my friend, I'm going to find you and smash your fucking cunt in,  cunt that hit Dorrans is a shitebag rat bastard. (last bit is so I'm not derailing the thread, which is a pile of pish btw).

2 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

I lived in Largs at the time Rangers and the Scotland team came down and they were always welcomed.  It was great business for the town,  I got autographs from several players when the were walking around down town.  Even the Jinky Johnstone boating incident was was a great source of amusement to all never mind your what team you supported.   

I lived in Saltcoats and we used to give pelters in Bobby’s bar 

regularly  😂

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So you're saying the players shouldn't be allowed wives?

his wife clearly loves the spotlight of being a footballers wife along with all the internet likes similar to likes and attention but no I’m not saying that and you know that 

42 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fuckall wrong with Easterhouse.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

She’s definitely not to blame but she has increased the risk of some bam turning up at their location if she’s tweeted about it. 

Players flying to these destinations  are endangering their career.

Plane could crash or they could get DVT imo.

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

his wife clearly loves the spotlight of being a footballers wife along with all the internet likes similar to likes and attention but no I’m not saying that and you know that 

Seems to be the new thing. Players don't want social media so their wives make one on their behalf. Miller, Wallace, Dorrans and Jack all seem to be the same.

I highly doubt Jack's wife posting that picture is the reason Dorran's was attacked though. In fact I'm certain it wasn't.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Or Castlemilk. Let’s team up and batter him

You two could pair up in no time, First Glasgow number 46, Castlemilk to Easterhouse, we offer a range of fares, £2.40 single, or if you want to batter some cunt then up the road, a £4.60 day ticket is just the thing for you.

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Seems to be the new thing. Players don't want social media so their wives make one on their behalf. Miller, Wallace, Dorrans and Jack all seem to be the same.

I highly doubt Jack's wife posting that picture is the reason Dorran's was attacked though. In fact I'm certain it wasn't.

neither was her tweet that they were going to the highlander 50 handed 

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

You two could pair up in no time, First Glasgow number 46, Castlemilk to Easterhouse, we offer a range of fares, £2.40 single, or if you want to batter some cunt then up the road, a £4.60 day ticket is just the thing for you.

Boycotting the 46 as I don’t like the route