Dorrans attacked

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Who you calling a Taig?   Taig ya cunt I have been following Rangers since Wallace left the first time.   Fucking da stayed in Bridgeton all his life. ,

So who's the fucking  Taig Jefferey?😂

I don't appreciate the aggressive nature of this post pal

Just now, gmcf said:

No he wasnt , but the point is the same , there are arseholes everywhere . All I'm saying is if I was a Rangers player I'd be careful as to where I went to , home or abroad . Of course these things shouldn't happen , but they do . 

No it’s not. 

Can you list the holiday destinations that our players and us should avoid then. 

Are you saying no player or Bear should go out in Glasgow?? Or is Glasgow just like every where else it’s perfectly fine to go there as long as you stay away from certain pubs  

So what you are saying is that there are whole parts of Europe that we can’t go to anymore. 

10 hours ago, Inigo said:

😂  Nae bother.

1/ I go to Ibiza sometimes.

2/I'm not a famous footballer, and that is kinda the crux of the point.

3/It's fuck all to do with being better or what anyone likes or any of this pish. You and I both know there's more neds in certain places.

Who said Greece makes you better? It has quiet parts that don't have neds.  That's the point. I know that cause I've been. I haven't been to Italian or French or even Tim free Spanish resorts (which I'm sure exist, I just haven't found them yet) or wherever else, so they don't automatically jump to mind, although I'm sure they'd be the same.

It doesn't matter where you go as a footballer.  There are a-holes everywhere if they recognise you. I have been to quiet spots abroad and seen footballers hassled.

Drunk men or women are just that stupid unfortunately and for some the hatred runs that deep, sober or drunk. Being under the influence causes the fixation to get completely out of control. 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Cowardly bastards have stepped up from bottling 9 and 10 year old kids. 
Would imagine the Spanish Courts will not take too kindly to the scabby bastard exporting shite like this.

It was the parents fault for taking their kids to the football. 

9 minutes ago, OhW said:

Yeah absolutely. Of course. I was outraged when I saw it, but people seem more concerned with having a go at someone for their comments. 

Think the comments came across the wrong way and sounded like they were victim blaming but I doubt they were meant that way. 

Stupid that this is the 3rd time one of our staff has been assaulted this season 4th time they’ve been confronted in public but it’ll blow over like all the rest of the incidents did after a day or two. 

38 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Somebody should start a holiday travel firm for Rangers footballers. 

Beautiful views but absolutely nothing else  to do as you have to go on holiday in the middle of nowhere with nobody anywhere near you just in case you come across a hate filled cunt from Scotland who wants to bottle you simply because you play for Rangers. 

You would almost certainly be inviting taigs to come book a holiday if the title involved the word Rangers in it - like the Pied Piper.

Send them to those holiday destinations, have actor lookalikes dress like Rangers Players, plant them around the place then it could be a makeshift "hunted" type holiday for them...

Then leave the rest of the world to go to other destinations safely knowing the taigs are rounded up together :p:

6 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Think the comments came across the wrong way and sounded like they were victim blaming but I doubt they were meant that way. 

Stupid that this is the 3rd time one of our staff has been assaulted this season 4th time they’ve been confronted in public but it’ll blow over like all the rest of the incidents did after a day or two. 

Yeah definitely, I never agreed with the comments. I just don’t like the witch-burning that came afterwards.  

We’ve all seen incidents like this building up over time, Rangers fans and staff becoming fair game for all types of abuse.

10 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You would almost certainly be inviting taigs to come book a holiday if the title involved the word Rangers in it - like the Pied Piper.

Send them to those holiday destinations, have actor lookalikes dress like Rangers Players, plant them around the place then it could be a makeshift "hunted" type holiday for them...

Then leave the rest of the world to go to other destinations safely knowing the taigs are rounded up together :p:

Fantasy Island for taigs. 👍👍

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Fine, but they have to be careful about whatever they do in public. Going on a couples holiday is hardly a recipe for trouble and the default position shouldn’t be “they shouldn’t have gone there” it should be “why the fuck is that even happening”.

It can be both. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fantasy Island for taigs. 👍👍

Fantasy Rangers Island - The Reality Show 😂 

Okay I think I'll stop now. 

What I want to know and this is really a really serious question. 

Will any thread ever result in our own getting along with each other? 😬😁