Rangers women

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Honestly couldn’t give less of a fuck.

Standard is shite. Being forced down our throats that it’s ‘equal’ when it’s rotten just to appease the sheep in society. 

It’s definitely improved massively Some nice bits of play in the woman’s World Cup but I agree I reckon a Sunday league men’s team would take double figures off the winning USA team 

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

“The new stand at the club’s training facility has been developed in line with Scottish Women’s Premier League requirements for this purpose. “

Whit does this mean exactly ?

Toilets have free Fannie pads

2 hours ago, Malvern said:

That's because your gay bufty boy.

He is if he takes that but I suspect he will come out swinging

20 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Nothing wrong with woman playing football tbh. Most people raging are probably either gay or just annoyed a woman plays better than they do. 

It’s not playing it, it perpetuating the myth that it’s equal to the men’s game and demanding equal pay as a consequence etc. 

Its a shite standard. 

My boys team (at 14) played the women’s team back in the day and we absolutely pumped them.

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s not playing it, it perpetuating the myth that it’s equal to the men’s game and demanding equal pay as a consequence etc. 

Its a shite standard. 

My boys team (at 14) played the women’s team back in the day and we absolutely pumped them.

Agreed the standard is shite and i personally won't follow as i don't care. What i do think is right however is for there to be an opportunity to try make it work for those who are interested.  

50 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Why? You not a fan of equal opportunities? Clearly something about it upsets you to go as far as saying someone who supports the idea should feel embarrassed

Nobody in the thread has said that women shouldn’t play or be allowed to play football. You also resort to homophobia in an attempt to defend it which is rather ironic. 

50 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Agreed the standard is shite and i personally won't follow as i don't care. What i do think is right however is for there to be an opportunity to try make it work for those who are interested.  

That’s all everyone was saying but you called them gay for it. 

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

I don’t think there’s any issue with people playing or even publicising / promoting it.

Problem is being force fed it as though it’s a comparable standard, all the papers and social media are being flooded with is pish about how they earn less money and how Messi earned more than the whole tournaments players combined. 

There will be a backlash to it eventually, as there always is when it’s forced. Left hand forces it, right hand pushes back, and then gets offended. 

I'm just not a fan of watching it. I think the play is too slow and deliberate atm for me, but obviously with funding it will improve through the years. There are other women's sports that I prefer to mens. Tennis for one and field hockey. Men's hockey just isn't right to watch.

10 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Is that the stand that we/fans funded?

Just wait 'til they're demanding an equal cut of all sponsorships/funding,like in the USA under equal pay rules.

Good point . We all know what woman are like when they get in the door