Rangers: Everyone Anyone project

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Aye mate, trust me if u took one look at him u would know what I mean, worth noting I don't think it was fellow bears but he went out the boozer for something to eat and came back burstvtae fuck. He swears to this day that it was neo nazis but I'm certain he tried it on with someone he shouldn't have 

Jussie Smollet by any chance 

A guy I worked with  was a dyed-in-the-wool C*ltic fan. Wore their gaudy rags into the office every day and had shite plastered all over his Facebook page about Them being an inclusive club and "open to all" etc. I ate lunch with him and used to swap shifts with him when he wanted time off. Then when he found out I was a Rangers fan (which is admittedly strange when you've grown up in Dublin), the inclusivity went out the window and he wouldn't even acknowledge my presence (except to talk about me to others in the office like a schoolgirl).

Anyway it's nice to see a message like this from the club, and makes me optimistic that when I get over for a match, those in the stands at Ibrox will be a bit more accepting than my Phaedo work colleague.

28 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

A guy I worked with  was a dyed-in-the-wool C*ltic fan. Wore their gaudy rags into the office every day and had shite plastered all over his Facebook page about Them being an inclusive club and "open to all" etc. I ate lunch with him and used to swap shifts with him when he wanted time off. Then when he found out I was a Rangers fan (which is admittedly strange when you've grown up in Dublin), the inclusivity went out the window and he wouldn't even acknowledge my presence (except to talk about me to others in the office like a schoolgirl).

Anyway it's nice to see a message like this from the club, and makes me optimistic that when I get over for a match, those in the stands at Ibrox will be a bit more accepting than my Phaedo work colleague.

😂

30 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Should have battered his tarrier head in mate 

45 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Ffs grow a pair and slap the cunt about :lol:

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

How long ago was this?  People getting beaten up simply for being gay doesn't happen too often anymore.

I agree. People getting verbal abuse for being camp happens a lot. But a lot of the time anybody who’s gay that gets their head kicked in (usually for being a cheeky cunt) plays the gay card when in actual fact they are just wee cunts. 

People can be what they want or who or who they want to be honest, no one truly cares unless you’re an evil cunt, or a fenian cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Ffs grow a pair and slap the cunt about :lol:

He was huge, fucker literally ate a block of cheddar at lunch every day as a side snack!

The only time I've ever seen anyone even remotely in shape wearing a C*ltic top has been when they've been playing for Them professionally

14 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

He was huge, fucker literally ate a block of cheddar at lunch every day as a side snack!

The only time I've ever seen anyone even remotely in shape wearing a C*ltic top has been when they've been playing for Them professionally

Bigger they are harder they fall.

Set him on fire and throw him out the window :tu:

18 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

I agree. People getting verbal abuse for being camp happens a lot. But a lot of the time anybody who’s gay that gets their head kicked in (usually for being a cheeky cunt) plays the gay card when in actual fact they are just wee cunts. 

People can be what they want or who or who they want to be honest, no one truly cares unless you’re an evil cunt, or a fenian cunt. 

I’ve never seen anyone get their head kicked in for being gay but I have seen gay guys get a kicking for being mouthy cunts trying to look ‘sassy’ or whatever they call it 

I’ve no problems with anyone (scum fans aside) but if you want to be treated equally then that also equates to getting what you deserve for being an arse

On 22/07/2019 at 19:27, rabc10000 said:

Why not??? Personally I know a guy a few yards down from me whose openly gay and camp as fuck but he's a diehard bear for as long as Ive known him but he's terrified to go to a game after getting his cunt kicked in at his first ever game. 

Don't understand why someone's sexuality should dictate whether he follows us or not after all we have so many yessers following us with no problems at all

I think that’s you and just saying the guy doon from you !!

4 hours ago, TMB said:

It doesn’t matter if a woman is black, brown, white, or yellow, it’s all pink on the inside.  I think that’s the message Rangers are trying to make with this campaign.

I think the message they're trying to make is "accept handjobs from men"

@sexgays

2 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

The guy next to me is openly gay ..that’s fine but his name is Ben Dover 

Think I know him, decent guy IIRC, how's he been getting on recently? Sure I heard that he had skin cancer, did he fully recover from that?

Next time you see him, send him my best wishes mate.