When did Craig Houston start working for the club?

7 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

At least the guy had the balls to stand up and be counted when the club was getting screwed. 

Better that than those on here who did their best to deflect any criticism away from the cunts.

So fuck if he has a minor role in the club now.

Many on here would love the chance to have a "Minor role" at the club, without selling their souls. 

Far too many apologists on this thread fora so called "minor role" player. 

Stinks of nepotism.

8 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

What did he achieve other than employment for himself?

Much the same as most protests I'd imagine, if nothing else it let those in charge know the support weren't happy with them.

What was a better alternative, sit on our arses and say nothing while the cunts were ripping Rangers off?

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Many on here would love the chance to have a "Minor role" at the club, without selling their souls. 

Far too many apologists on this thread fora so called "minor role" player. 

Stinks of nepotism.

Don't see any evidence of anyone selling their souls,  the guy took a stance and thousands of supporters clearly shared the concerns ( myself included) that we were in the hands of a corrupt regime.

Not sure how CH being given a minor role in the club he supports appears to be of greater concern for some.

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Why is he silent now then? Forgot our board breaking contracts is fat Mike's fault. 

Can't answer for CH but from my perspective as Rangers supporters themselves I believe the board have the best intentions for the club and for that reason there is'nt  the same need for a protest group such as SOS. If you disagree then there's nothing stopping you or others taking a stance.

That's not to say King and co haven't made mistakes or that their current actions won't ultimately prove more costly than  had they let Ashley profit from Rangers for a few more years. 

Ashley on the other hand doesn't give a shit about the history or future of Rangers, he's only interested in sports direct and for me there are too many apologists on here for fat Mike's role in all of this.

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Can't answer for CH but from my perspective as Rangers supporters themselves I believe the board have the best intentions for the club and for that reason there is'nt  the same need for a protest group such as SOS. If you disagree then there's nothing stopping you or others taking a stance.

That's not to say King and co haven't made mistakes or that their current actions won't ultimately prove more costly than  had they let Ashley profit from Rangers for a few more years. 

Ashley on the other hand doesn't give a shit about the history or future of Rangers, he's only interested in sports direct and for me there are too many apologists on here for fat Mike's role in all of this.

You are way out of line for this. No one on here agrees with Mike Ashley or what he has done.  The only person who should be apologising for this absolutely idiotic remark is YOU. 

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You are way out of line for this. No one on here agrees with Mike Ashley or what he has done.  The only person who should be apologising for this absolutely idiotic remark is YOU. 

Go and have a read through some threads on Ashley in the boardroom section if you can be bothered and you might see why I’m of this opinion.

Ashley is a cunt but any blame is always directed at the board.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Go and have a read through some threads on Ashley in the boardroom section if you can be bothered and you might see why I’m of this opinion.

Not listening.  You're out of line. 

They're all shocking from that fat wanker to the board.  End of discussion. 

21 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Not listening.  You're out of line. 

They're all shocking from that fat wanker to the board.  End of discussion. 

We’ll need to agree to disagree then, for me there is no comparison between the present board and the fat wanker.

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

The board gets blame when they should, several times they have lied and never kept to their word when they got in. Now the only time we know what's happening is when they get us into another court case. Lied about the sd contract 2 year ago, covered up about the £3m payment to sd till it came out in the accounts. 

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

We’ll need to agree to disagree then, for me there is no comparison between the present board and the fat wanker.

If only the current board had the brains and business sense of Ashley we would be in a far better place. 

Still don't understand why most of our fan base give the board such an easy time and direct all the hate towards SD when I believe it should be the board taking all the flak for their monumental and continuous fuck ups

5 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Mike Ashley or what he has done.

What has he done that he can be charged/prosecuted for, apart from being a shrewd business chap.

No one need look any further than the mint, who tossed us aside like a £1 rag.....or slippery the contract breaker, for the valid reasons to our present impasse.

28 minutes ago, backup said:

What has he done that he can be charged/prosecuted for, apart from being a shrewd business chap.

No one need look any further than the mint, who tossed us aside like a £1 rag.....or slippery the contract breaker, for the valid reasons to our present impasse.

Regardless of him being shrewd, he is still a wanker.  The board are idiots as well for allowing it to go this far and being arrogant enough to think they could beat him. I'm angry with the complete failure of this.  Our club suffering down to complete arrogance from all parties involved. Ashley is a pr*ck.

The end. 

1 hour ago, backup said:

if that’s your best shot 😂

Get a grip. Typical that you would be the one "backing up" idiots and passing them off as okay to do Rangers over. 

No idea why I actually even reply to you, but it certainly won't be happening again.  Like that absolute walloper BP9, you're now on ignore as well. 

Have a marvellous day.  Take your sarcastic comments and ram it. 

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Get a grip. Typical that you would be the one "backing up" idiots and passing them off as okay to do Rangers over. 

No idea why I actually even reply to you, but it certainly won't be happening again.  Like that absolute walloper BP9, you're now on ignore as well. 

In about that creepy weirdo 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

thank you for a reasonless reply....equality has a lot to answer for...🤗🤗🤗😏