Club 1872 Statement on UEFA Charges

20 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Has FARE been to parkhead? Big tim in my work was saying they where singing secterian songs against AIK.

Also heard " the famine is over " song is under the banned song list.

There is no 'banned song list' as disclosed by Police Scotland under a FoI request.

I've posted it on here numerous times 👍

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They done that already by closing down the section! Why are they then bringing it up & directly naming them in statements regarding our away support? 

Theyre fucking at it!! 

Because they are a shower of spineless cunts who seem more concerned about appeasing any cunt that is even remotely ‘offended’ rather than giving the slightest bit of backing to the supporters who have kept the club afloat.

I think some of the board couldn’t get their hole in a brothel, useless gobshites.

14 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m as angry as anybody else but if we don’t kill the named words/songs we kill the club.

Especially in Europe, just don’t do it. 

The point is mate, we never got a chance. They found us guilty twice before giving us the opportunity. That is not right, we have been st up.

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Interesting first post. I just did a reverse image search of that avatar. A 'celtic Cross' apparently. Makes you either a racist or a paedophile.

Fuck off back to whereever you came from. 

Try googling "Presbyterian Cross" ya banger. 

Do us all a favour. Explain which songs you think are racist, and why.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterianism

"Some Presbyterian church buildings are often decorated with a cross that has a circle around the center, or celtic cross. This not only emphasized the resurrection, but also acknowledges historical aspects of Presbyterianism."

Keep digging Columbo. It's little wonder someone so unaware of matters relating to the roots of his own club is happy sticking the boot into his fellow supporters. Fancy answering the question I asked you?

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Your avatar has literally been lifted off the 'celtic Cross' page mate.

You are getting a ban, face it. Enjoy your brief stay, and try not ask for pictures of anyone's kids. 

Mate, do you have some sort of disability? The "celtic Cross" is a Presbyterian symbol. Hard 'C'. KELTIK. Do you understand the difference between that and the name of the paedos?

24 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Your Avatar isn't the Presbyterian version.

Both the crux immissa (the one I'm thinking you're saying it should be) and the crux immissa quadrata are normal in versions of the Presbyterian cross. The Greek one I have is much more common in Russia/Eastern Europe and, for me at least, has less fenian affiliation, since it predates the Latin variant. Like so.

Trying not to derail the thread.

7 minutes ago, Red Matrix said:

Both the crux immissa (the one I'm thinking you're saying it should be) and the crux immissa quadrata are normal in versions of the Presbyterian cross. The Greek one I have is much more common in Russia/Eastern Europe and, for me at least, has less fenian affiliation, since it predates the Latin variant. Like so.

Roman Catholic symbol in Northern Italy., neo nazi symbol everywhere else, get it to fuck.

Its the fucking storm front logo ffs, fuck off you cunt.

2 hours ago, Red Matrix said:

Funny, another user called Red Matrix only just signed up to FF on Saturday (same day you signed up to here, weirdly enough) and made a wee jay joke about a guy who was saying that he was a victim of one of the paedophile coaches:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/please-help.87712/

719690DF-DF1C-4021-8810-B2753EC0788B.thumb.jpeg.97c1525b9f93a5ca58c8658193b21cd1.jpeg

What a coincidence...