Passion

BearInTheToon

No doubt we will be slaughtered in some quarters for "thinking we had won the World Cup".  The haters cannot stand the fact that we are still around and beginning to look like a serious force once again. As has been often stated on this forum, God help these sputum suckers when we actually win something. 

56 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Gerrard lost in the moment remembers to shake the Legia managers hand,  that's passion  alright.

I picked up on that as he is normally very respectful of opposition managers and players, so for him to temporarily forget to shake the guys hand shows how wrapped up on all the emotion he was.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Gerrard lost in the moment remembers to shake the Legia managers hand,  that's passion  alright.

I think he did bloody well to remember to even go and shake the guy’s hand! Especially given how their coach clearly encouraged play-acting to win non-fouls/get cards for our players.

I’d have been on the other side of the pitch!

31 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

No doubt we will be slaughtered in some quarters for "thinking we had won the World Cup".  The haters cannot stand the fact that we are still around and beginning to look like a serious force once again. As has been often stated on this forum, God help these sputum suckers when we actually win something. 

God help them once we’re fully back on top and they hit rock bottom again as they know we will bury them after what they tried to do to us.  

A lot more of us have now seen what they wanted and our revenge is coming, on and off the park.

Mind when we all used to be gutted at only making the group stages of the Europa? 😂

hopefully that comes back soon, in the mean time I’m just happy after the last few years at the progress we’ve made in Europe, but we need to get back to being a CL team. 

29 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

I think he did bloody well to remember to even go and shake the guy’s hand! Especially given how their coach clearly encouraged play-acting to win non-fouls/get cards for our players.

I’d have been on the other side of the pitch!

That moment when their player went down like a big girl feigning injury wanting the ball kicked out the park because they lost possession and we played on was great, more of that please Rangers

15 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Gary Macca song.    Get a Rangers version sorted asap. 

"Maaaaaccaaa doo doo doo, Bomb pineapple kill McNee, 

Macca doo doo doo, kick a fenian in the teeth, 

To the left to the right, jump up and down oan a fenian's heid, 

Come and dance every night, welcome to the paaartyyyy" 

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

"Maaaaaccaaa doo doo doo, Bomb pineapple kill McNee, 

Macca doo doo doo, kick a fenian in the teeth, 

To the left to the right, jump up and down oan a fenian's heid, 

Come and dance every night, welcome to the paaartyyyy" 

Ahhh!  Not for UEFA's consumption?