The saturday night tunes thread

gazza27

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Always loved this tune from back in the day but does anyone know how it has recently become popular with us?

obv a know the lyrics but just not sure on if there is a story to it or not.

Think it was played in the stadium in Denmark mate and we just went with itĀ 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Always loved this tune from back in the day but does anyone know how it has recently become popular with us?

Supporters bus on way to midgetland and it caught on in stadium i believe

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:
6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Think it was played in the stadium in Denmark mate and we just went with itĀ 

I'm sure after we scored on Thursday there was a mass breakout of this song.Ā  I remember jumping about shouting/singing 'welcome to the party'. Fuck knows if there's any other words to it.

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

I'm sure after we scored on Thursday there was a mass breakout of this song.Ā  I remember jumping about shouting/singing 'welcome to the party'. Fuck knows if there's any other words to it.

There's a full song mate. I know all the words is I was a raver back in 03ish when this song was kicking aboutĀ 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's a full song mate. I know all the words is I was a raver back in 03ish when this song was kicking aboutĀ 

As a pop song it's pish (in the opinion of this auld rocker/indie scene guyĀ whose rave days ended well before '03Ā šŸ˜Š) but good to belt out like an idiotĀ at the football

IĀ rememberĀ a mate who hadĀ this on a 45 single decades ago (that's a wee black plastic disk that you place a needle on to play music for those too young to remember). Think they used to sell single songs outside the ground in those days.