At your workplace on Monday morning ..............

The Widow's Son

Tarriers in my work all agreed they were lucky as hell to win but also said we will never have such a great chance to have pumped them and lift a trophy.Also banging on about Alfredo just can’t score against them etc.

They reckon the league game at their dump will be a totally different Tarrier team and are confident they will win the league especially as they beat us at Ibrox already and just can’t see us beating them more than they will beat us.

I am proud of my  family,personal identity,my work ethic,intelligence and demeanour and the fact that I am a Protestant of UK heritage.

I am  so very thankful for that every day of my life.

I travel a lot abroad but I am always grateful to  return home with my UK passport.

I never gloat at others or attempt to push my views on them personally or in a work capacity.

I am sure colleagues can second guess where I stand on issues.

If you are goaded ,a little smile and a shake of the head should suffice to annoy the wind up merchants...they want to agitate ...wind them up by ignoring their jibes.

They weren't anywhere near as bad as I expected today.....they absolutely know that Was a robbery yesterday.

Play like that on the 29th and it will be us swaggering in with the chest puffed out.

Fuck them anyway 

3 hours ago, aird said:

Everyone: it was offside

celtic supporter in work: he was onside 

:britney:

I got that pish first thing this morning aswell.

I actually just burst out laughing at the cunt as there was a bit of a crowd and he squirmed off with a look of embarrassment on his face.

Archived