celtic emails out

Billy1984

12 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

That’s me had Hearts, sheep and tarriers away now. 

Cant believe my luck

Lucky??? U sound like a right jinxy bastard we have dropped points they 2 games. Your aswell giving your ticket to someone who can bring more luck than u.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rfc1872 said:

Didnt get one, system is a joke, managed to get sorted every time still but dont think its fair on guys like myself and friends of mine  who for years have traveled up and down the country every week, before and after we went down to the 3rd division have been to every game, havent missed a qualifier and game in europe in years, go to all the shite and miss out on these games. 

(aye a was at young boys before that gets flung in)

not saying im a better fan than your average season ticket holder or the guy that goes to the odd away game but it should be a points scheme, shite.

What a moaning "I'm a better bear than anyone else" cunt. Fuck off ya tadger.

4 hours ago, Rfc1872 said:

Didnt get one, system is a joke, managed to get sorted every time still but dont think its fair on guys like myself and friends of mine  who for years have traveled up and down the country every week, before and after we went down to the 3rd division have been to every game, havent missed a qualifier and game in europe in years, go to all the shite and miss out on these games. 

not saying im a better fan than your average season ticket holder or the guy that goes to the odd away game but it should be a points scheme, shite.

I choking to go to celtic park that much. 

12 hours ago, Rfc1872 said:

There's about 400 tickets give to the cccs ffs. 

Calm down. 

44 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Has anyone no had their Motherwell ticket delivered? Got an email last week saying it would be posted Monday but hasn’t turned up

That's happened to my mate a couple of times this season and the tickets have been held for collection 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Looking for 8 tickets, preferably all sat together, for this if anyone can help.

I have family over from Outer Mongolia and they’re desperate to sample the atmosphere.

I've only got the 6 together mate if that helps? 100 quid a pop and the added bonus that the seats are next to Matt Polsters Mrs and Andy Kings great Aunty.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Looking for 8 tickets, preferably all sat together, for this if anyone can help.

I have family over from Outer Mongolia and they’re desperate to sample the atmosphere.

Would of helped you out if they were from inner Mongolia, but fuck them outer Mongolians.

Archived