Thoughts on Aribo?

BlueSuedeSambas

Playing as a winger/wideman.

I still thought his final pass was wasteful on a few occasions but his skills and quick feet meant he was a constant threat until he tired towards the end. He’s certainly more effective when he’s given freedom to play further up the park than he is when he plays deeper in a midfield three.

Do you think we should keep using him out there rather than in a central position where it’s harder to get away with drifting in and out games or is it just a stop gap until Jones is fit or we sign somebody else in January?

He suits the position more. He had a few nice flicks that if he had the confidence to shoot could have done something.

Aribo has a lot of potential and his decision making will mature over time , having him out wide means he has more time to develop. He is one that we will see 4 years from now dominating backlines. Just gotta be patient,

Not sure where he should play as unlike most on here I can admit I'm not a tactical genius :lol:

What I do know is that the boy has bags of talent, he's so quick with his feet in and around the box and I believe he will be a huge player for us some time very soon.

Could’ve had at least 5 shots at goal and chose to play the pass everytime. 

If you want to play on the wing, left footed have a fucking dig son. 

My absolute pet hate of any player is not having a dig man, worst case scenario you miss big deal. 

Shot on target, keeper fumble, in off the post, rebound etc anything can happen. 

You could tell he's not a winger, looked a little bit scared to run past players one on one but I thought he had a great first half overall. Needs to find his confidence to take shots on though because we know he's capable. 

Archived